Best feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

floodbringer

05-28-2011

Post your best feeding scores here.
My best was 0/48/0. The guy got reported by everyone in the game, he had revive in ghost for ultimate failure. In all my years (6 months), that was by far the worst feeding ever. Oh yeah, and it was in 33 minutes. That's nearly one and a half deaths a minute.

I DARE YOU TO TOP THAT!

PS. All the cases I'm getting I have punished, is that the same with you guys?

KamaitachiTrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Huntsman

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodbringer View Post
Post your best feeding scores here.
My best was 0/48/0. The guy got reported by everyone in the game, he had revive in ghost for ultimate failure. In all my years (6 months), that was by far the worst feeding ever. Oh yeah, and it was in 33 minutes. That's nearly one and a half deaths a minute.

I DARE YOU TO TOP THAT!

PS. All the cases I'm getting I have punished, is that the same with you guys?
All but one so far. They're reported for a reason, and I quickly find out that reason after I start digging into chat-logs and their game-histories and such. So I've had to punish all but one individual, whom I gave a Pardon to because it really just seemed like he was a victim of circumstances.

-Trey
P.S. Darn, my best feeder situation was one Teemo in a game who took Move-Quick at level 1 and had Teleport/Revive and immediately went for Mobility Boots. This wasn't Tribunal, this was actually a game I was in. He only ended up going to 35 deaths before his team surrendered. Guess that means you're winning right now!

Eilos

05-28-2011

I saw a 0/51 in 30 minutes. My god.

As Soraka, too.