Hypothetical Singed Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korath Arcolite

03-22-2010

Today I asked myself a question - "Can Singed be built for Tower killing?"
I mean, you get mob boots and FoN and you're hell on wheels, but what else do you take?
So I pulled up Leaguecraft and started playing around and came up with something that looks reasonable effective for both killing towers and champs. It's not ideal, but thats where feedback comes in.
**When doing a build I limit myself to >12000gp as a general rule.

Rod of Ages - 3055gp
Nashor's Tooth - 2645gp
Guinsoo's Rageblade - 2235gp
Force of Nature - 2690gp
Mobility Boots - 1000gp
Total Cost: 11605gp

The Theory
Mob Boots and FoN make you fast and give you HP regen for when you're between fights
Nashors and Guinsoo's increase AS and AP. The CDR and Mana Regen from Nashor's is nice and Guinsoo's AD boost is small but handy when punching towers.
RoA is a must on Singed.
Fling and Poison don't reach their full potential with this build but you're survivable and fast and with your Ult you can rip down towers and inhibs quickly.

Towering with Singed isn't ideal, but I think this makes a decent compromise without totally wasting your AP abilities or gimping your team fight effectiveness.

PhoenixBomb

03-22-2010

You will get eaten alive by physical carries and anything with a decent amount of magic pen. You might be able to push towers, but eventually team fights need to happen, and it'll quickly become a 4v5 if you're built like that.

I understand the potential here, but just because you can doesn't mean you should.

kkthxbai

03-22-2010

This would work. Although if i were to do it.. i might.. go.. warmogs first, then stack physical attack items.. bloodthirster , and 2 phantom dancers... lolz.. with singe's ulti boost, he would be on fire ! his base armor and magic resist, is quite high, so he would be doing some beast dmg, and will be able to tank a little.

and yeh, you did want to push towers ey ? if you really want to you gota go physical dmg...

but in all honestly.. an tank singed can really do some dmg to towers, just with his ulti and backdooring.

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korath Arcolite View Post
Today I asked myself a question - "Can Singed be built for Tower killing?"
Stopped reading here. He's already a tower killer when you pop his ult. No need to add more gear on top of a "kill tower" button.

Korath Arcolite

03-23-2010

Yea he can kill towers decently with his Ult, but I'm talking about taking down a tower and an inhib or both nexus towers and the nexus before the gank squad realizes what's happening, blue pills and chases you off.
It hypothetical, so discounting it out of hand sort of defeats the entire purpose.

I considered stacking high AD/AS items but it detracts too much from Singed's overall effectiveness in other areas. I can see Black Cleaver, Last Whisper or The Brutalizer being good for tower killing though.

I've always seen him as being able to push over towers effectively, but never like a Master Yi, Shaco or Twitch can. With his survivability and even just a Guinsoo's his tower killing goes way up, which means you might be able to get a two-for-one instead of just killing a tower and running off cackling.

Chaoticon

03-23-2010

No. If you want to be a backdooring ***** play Yi or twitch.