Free cake!!!! And magma chamber!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SearZocom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

now that i have your attention i want to honestly ask... how many times have you guys pardoned someone on the tribunal, i only pardoned once when this guy had like 10 leaves because he had to go to work and he was genuinely sorry for those

Kalarix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

I've pardoned once and done the maximum number of cases each day since the tribunal came out.
The cases weren't clear intentional feeding, just looked like he wasn't that good of a player.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarix View Post
I've pardoned once and done the maximum number of cases each day since the tribunal came out.
The cases weren't clear intentional feeding, just looked like he wasn't that good of a player.
Exact same thing - I wonder if we had the same case? All of my cases were punish except this guy who wasn't intentionally feeding, he was just learning the game it seemed like - or new to the game - or just really bad. Anyways, you can't punish someone for being bad unless it is intentional, so I pardoned.

-Trey

CustomCharacter

05-28-2011

I haven't encountered anything like that yet. They were all ragers, trolls, etc.

I haven't pardoned a single person yet.

cindel66

05-28-2011

Wait, he left 10 games to go to work? That sounds like pretty poor time management. I wouldn't have pardoned that. A couple maybe but he shouldn't be starting games if he has to go to work.