Some Stealth Changes to Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

(happy birthday! :d)

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by andracen View Post
Any comment on the fact that the dragon buff is weaker than a regular creep buff? Last I saw the dragon buff gave 18% damage increase. That isn't as good as the damage buff from the mid of the map. It may have been changed already but when I saw that it bothered me.
The damage increase is equal to the level of the champion. So, if you get it at level 12, it's a 12% damage increase. If your level 15 carry kills it, and you're level 12, he gets 15% damage and you get 12%.

But remember that the buff is group-wide, whereas the other ones are single target. Not to mention the exp/gold.

MEMEME670

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
Stunnable? Wouldn't that be OP?
The fact that you cant stun him out of it is OP atm.

Gamon

03-22-2010

fix fiddle sticks ult, if he got stunned or silenced after using it, it should stop

stop nerfing already **** champions

Lemons

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMEME670 View Post
The fact that you cant stun him out of it is OP atm.
OOOH I GET IT.

Nvm I thought he meant make it so that he can global stun. Now I realize he meant making it stunnable, to stop him from gating.

StretchyStretch

03-22-2010

Thanks for the update, im glad youre not leaving us in the dark on this.

Rylar

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamon View Post
fix fiddle sticks ult, if he got stunned or silenced after using it, it should stop

stop nerfing already **** champions
You can stun him while it's channeled. Learn to use wards and quit whining.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-22-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Other random updates:

Rammus will probably not be getting MR -> AP anytime soon. The rationale behind this is that it's not thematic as he's an "armor"dillo. Additionally it was said that he would prove to be a valuable pick in draft mode against physical heavy teams, helping some of his "omgweak" complaints. We will probably look at his overall mana costs and durability, passive change aside. However, he does not have any buffs coming to him this patch.

Basically most of the Test Realm stuff is still intact.

Timlankey

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Other random updates:

Rammus will probably not be getting MR -> AP anytime soon. The rationale behind this is that it's not thematic as he's an "armor"dillo. Additionally it was said that he would prove to be a valuable pick in draft mode against physical heavy teams, helping some of his "omgweak" complaints. We will probably look at his overall mana costs and durability, passive change aside. However, he does not have any buffs coming to him this patch.

Basically most of the Test Realm stuff is still intact.
NO!!!!!!!!

You guys can break some rules of champion's lore...I mean the Jax skin is practically using a weapon so he can be an Armor-Magic-Resist-Dillo

Disillusion

03-22-2010

When TT gets added to MM, will it still only be practice games, or will it be normal games that count on your record?

If it's still a practice game, any possibility we can get matchmaking on Summoner's Rift as a practice game also? Most games are usually noobs only, and in games where lv 30s don't get booted, you often find lv 1's in the same team as lv 30s, who ruin it all, and there's very little team balance also because people like to move around and stack the teams.

Matchmaking should fix the problems and make it easier to find and start a practice game that is balanced. It should be based on level of course.