Some Stealth Changes to Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TreeEskimo

The Council

03-22-2010

Now they arnt stealth anymore~!

Voidgolem

03-22-2010

It would seem logical to me to assume that champions who can teleport over/move through walls and the ones with powerful AOE spells will be the most powerful in TT.

In a word: Tank/Carry.

Lemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

I like when you tell us about stealth changes. I think you guys should just announce small updates/changes you do during maintenance and what not. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love to know no matter how minute they are.

GuyOfDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Noticed some changes that went into TT this patch, figured I'd let you know about them.

Lizard now spawns at 2:10, from 2:30

Lizard no longer reveals the area when slain

Dragon now spawns at ~4:45 from sometime significantly later.

Just figured I'd give you some info as to why we haven't released it into MM yet. There are still some balance tweaks that we wanted to do to keep the games more interesting. Stay tuned, bros~

These levels of changes were made on Summoner's Rift..... after it had been on MM for months.... just sayin.

Edit: grammar FTW

Mindler

Adjudicator

03-22-2010

Quote:
Noticed some changes that went into TT this patch, figured I'd let you know about them.

Lizard now spawns at 2:10, from 2:30

Lizard no longer reveals the area when slain

Dragon now spawns at ~4:45 from sometime significantly later.

Just figured I'd give you some info as to why we haven't released it into MM yet. There are still some balance tweaks that we wanted to do to keep the games more interesting. Stay tuned, bros~
Nice, Thanks for letting us know.

Also: Happy Birthday!!

Copybass

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Brosted Broline, IMO

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-22-2010
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Random updates: Cardmaster's Stacked Deck will probably still hit towers this patch (Shen patch). It will 99% sure get removed in the next one, though.

Destiny+Gate will be stunnable. Possibly this patch.

Bloodba7h

03-22-2010

TT in MM can't come soon enough.

Seriously that's all I'm going to play.

Timlankey

03-22-2010

Quote:
Random updates: Cardmaster's Stacked Deck will probably still hit towers this patch (Shen patch). It will 99% sure get removed in the next one, though.

Nice...I thought it was kind of bull that his passive worked on towers but Jax's ultimate didn't. Anyways, I am glad to hear that it *should* be removed within the next couple of patches.

Lemons

03-22-2010

Quote:

Stunnable? Wouldn't that be OP?