Some Stealth Changes to Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-22-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Noticed some changes that went into TT this patch, figured I'd let you know about them.

Lizard now spawns at 2:10, from 2:30

Lizard no longer reveals the area when slain

Dragon now spawns at ~4:45 from sometime significantly later.

Just figured I'd give you some info as to why we haven't released it into MM yet. There are still some balance tweaks that we wanted to do to keep the games more interesting. Stay tuned, bros~

Joe Condor

03-22-2010

thank you! I'm glad the lizard reveal was removed.. soooo since the issues were fixed.. we get to see it in MM soon right?

Nanners

03-22-2010

Yo bro this is some cool stuff bro.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

any updates are good updates in the sense that we know that riot is still working on it.

Joe Condor

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
Yo bro this is some cool stuff bro.
At least it is information, no one is forcing you to be here.

andracen

03-22-2010

Any comment on the fact that the dragon buff is weaker than a regular creep buff? Last I saw the dragon buff gave 18% damage increase. That isn't as good as the damage buff from the mid of the map. It may have been changed already but when I saw that it bothered me.

Level99RaidBoss

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by andracen View Post
Any comment on the fact that the dragon buff is weaker than a regular creep buff? Last I saw the dragon buff gave 18% damage increase. That isn't as good as the damage buff from the mid of the map. It may have been changed already but when I saw that it bothered me.
Dragon also gives increased gold and exp.

Meta

03-22-2010

Cool. I like the change to lizard. Having it reveal the area made controlling lizard too important imo.

andracen

03-22-2010

So dragon has a weaker buff but gives more gold and exp. I think this was an oversight, not the intended functionality.

qRv5TJD8smYKmbyw

03-22-2010

Thx for letting us know.

Im just curious what do you mean by balance tweaks. It would seem logical to me to assume that champions who can teleport over/move through walls and the ones with powerful AOE spells will be the most powerful in TT. Unless you want to make two versions of each champion (which would be insane) or to remove such abilities (insane) what do you want to do in regards to balance?

From what Ive seen from top play there arenīt that many top picks on Summoners Rift either, so it should be ok imo, just a different set of slightly OP heroes. Or did you see/expect some bigger problems?