Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Tribunal Peepers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Any one else logging into their LoL to search up the person before they decide on punish or not?

I seem to be doing this more and more, especially for the feeders. I look and check their stats, if I see that they are just really bad with someone, I tend to pardon or skip it.
If they just had a bad game, I pardon. But if the say GG I quit, auto-punish

In my general consensus I think that we should be able to view the defendants past 20 games in order to make a better judge on what they are capable of doing.

The people that spam chat, I tend to ignore. Put that person on mute if your tired of them talking so much.

Leavers on the other hand. If I check their past 9 games and see a single leave, they get punished.