Riot, just what kind of shenanigans are you trying to pull on us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chakra123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-28-2011

85 IP for 17 case, judged correctly?! Wow. We are basically doing your guys' work, and you that's all we get. And please, no one come with the "I would do it for free, if it means getting rid of those trolls! ." 'Cause seriously, we know that you wouldn't.
Also, I know there is a Tribunal section, but I want a Red to post, and General Discussion is pretty much all they read! So, upvote, bump, and hope for justice. (lol pun).

Chakra123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-28-2011

Bump for justice!

BestFluttershyNA

05-28-2011

i didnt even get the email T.T

Uccisore

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakra123 View Post
85 IP for 17 case, judged correctly?! Wow. We are basically doing your guys' work, and you that's all we get. And please, no one come with the "I would do it for free, if it means getting rid of those trolls! ." 'Cause seriously, we know that you wouldn't.
No seriously, I would. And here you are, finding an excuse to whine about a source of IP that doesn't even involve playing the game. 17 cases? You got that done much faster than it would take you to earn 85 by playing the game.

Dracorya

05-28-2011

*face palm*

Swampf0x

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
No seriously, I would.
This to be ****ing honest.

I didn't even know we were being rewarded and I was already giddy with excitement.

kefkac

05-28-2011

so what do u want? seriously? its now 10 cases per day,thats 50 IP BONUS for removing bad people off the game,what do u wanted? 500 ip per day? 2500 per week? and thats only with 10 cases not 30 when it gets there,be happy ure getting a bonus while removing people that may ruin ur game,freaking spoiled brats.

And yes,many people would do it for free,I got over 150k IP over all my accounts and im still doing it.

Spartaan

05-28-2011

I want to get rid of trolls, why the **** do you think you ****ing know what I ****ing want to do, huh buddy?

Vernaferous

05-28-2011

85 ip for 17 games = 5 ip per correct judged case.
They just made it so that you can do 10 cases a day = 70 each week. = 350 ip at the end
350 is the promised few hours of play worth of ip.

If you continue to pick correctly then you will be allowed more cases and earn more ip. L2vote if you want it

Burglar

05-28-2011

You're getting paid 7 cents per hour in IP. That's your average wages.