A text box for explanation before we press punish/pardon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scibbyy

05-28-2011

I have been reading a minimum of 5 games for each person before I make my decision.. and honestly, some of the games the people do absolutely nothing wrong, there are much worse people in the same game as them and if anything those other people are firing up the reported person i'm judging.

Of course it'd be the smart thing to just ignore them, but **** happens.. and sometimes humans can't help but just give a bit back instead of getting their ass cyber bullied, It's part of our nature.

My point in the end is.. We should be given a text box to provide reason for our answer, instead of riot seeing us judge the person overall. I want to be able to tell riot which games I thought the person stepped over the line and which games the person should not have been reported at all.

A brief example would be as I stated above, somebody firing somebody else up, because they made a mistake or died and left their team mate with 100 hp at the turret. Sh!t happens! People make mistakes, and if someone is going to create a scene over somebody else being outplayed or misclicking or using the wrong spell, whichever it may be, they don't deserve to then be reported for sticking up for themself.

How many times have you guys made a mistake (honestly, it does happen) just for someone on your team (usually your laner) to start chewing your head off?

kintos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

+1 here i completely agree that we should have a text box for notes and such

Walker21

05-28-2011

yes this is exactly what the tribunal needs.