Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No Tribunal email yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDevastate

05-28-2011

I haven't received any email yet regarding payday for my civil duty via the Tribunal. This isn't about the god-awful IP reward, but rather I wanna see how many cases I voted in correctly!

Anyone else not get an email yet?

Khuntilla

05-28-2011

Nothing yet and i vote everyday and max out the amount of cases i can vote on

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

05-28-2011

I actually forgot which e-mail address I had assigned my account to, I finally found it and yes I've received my e-mail.

Just be patient, I'm sure you'll get your e-mail soon (soon meaning whenever Riot shuffles through the thousands of e-mails that need to be sent)!

So you know - the email doesn't go into detail about which ones you got right or wrong, it just says something like "for your help in _ cases, you've received __ IP" and knowing you get 5 IP a case, its easy to do the math and figure out if you filed any of them incorrectly.

-Trey