I Noticed players are getting worst

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neverMementoMori

05-28-2011

ive noticed for the past few days that players are getting worst....

leaving

afk

feeding

and its mostly in ranked!! its like they're not taking it seriously...like they dont know the difference of ranked and unranked games....

also i noticed it on tribunal, i sometimes encounter people who is AFK or left on all games that he played...it seems suspicious to me......is it possible that a player can have 2 accounts and use one for feeding or afk for him to have a sure win on another account? like he can use 2 computers...is it possible that his two accounts can be in the same game together?

Shogun Of Sorrow

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverMementoMori View Post
is it possible that a player can have 2 accounts and use one for feeding or afk for him to have a sure win on another account? like he can use 2 computers...is it possible that his two accounts can be in the same game together?
I mean it's possible but it's highly unlikely.

socketnaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Quote:
ive noticed for the past few days that players are getting worst....

leaving

afk

feeding

and its mostly in ranked!! its like they're not taking it seriously...like they dont know the difference of ranked and unranked games....

also i noticed it on tribunal, i sometimes encounter people who is AFK or left on all games that he played...it seems suspicious to me......is it possible that a player can have 2 accounts and use one for feeding or afk for him to have a sure win on another account? like he can use 2 computers...is it possible that his two accounts can be in the same game together?
Can't think of any way to intentionally get two of your accounts into a non-custom game on opposite teams. It could only occur by chance, and very rarely.

I guess one theory that could explain this is that the upcoming start of Season Two is making people not really care about their elo. But still, that's months away so I don't know if it's a significant factor.

neverMementoMori

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun Of Sorrow View Post
I mean it's possible but it's highly unlikely.
how about bots....ive heard of it....and feel like sometimes one of my teammate is a bot....dont know if its really true

neverMementoMori

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfannkuchen View Post
Can't think of any way to intentionally get two of your accounts into a non-custom game on opposite teams. It could only occur by chance, and very rarely.

I guess one theory that could explain this is that the upcoming start of Season Two is making people not really care about their elo. But still, that's months away so I don't know if it's a significant factor.
how about pressing the play button at the same time in the two computers....lol yeah maybe its only a 3 out of 10 chance....

is something going to happen to our elo after season 2?

socketnaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Quote:
how about pressing the play button at the same time in the two computers....lol yeah maybe its only a 3 out of 10 chance....

is something going to happen to our elo after season 2?
Assuming we're talking about ranked, you'd need at least two Level 30 accounts to even attempt this. Just that requirement cuts the population of players that could try this to a very small group. On top of that, factor in the success rate (even if it's as high as you suggested) and you get a pretty unlikely occurrence. You definitely wouldn't come across it that frequently at all.

Even for non-ranked games, pretty much the same argument holds. Presumably you're a level 30 (you play ranked), so you're going to be matched up with other level 30's. Again, two level 30 accounts are needed to attempt this.

From what I've heard elo will be reset for Season Two.

wjones

05-28-2011

I have found alot of players I posted a ban report for.