Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I Noticed players are getting worst

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neverMementoMori

Junior Member

05-28-2011

ive noticed for the past few days that players are getting worst....

leaving

afk

feeding

and its mostly in ranked!! its like they're not taking it seriously...like they dont know the difference of ranked and unranked games....

also i noticed it on tribunal, i sometimes encounter people who is AFK or left on all games that he played...it seems suspicious to me......is it possible that a player can have 2 accounts and use one for feeding or afk for him to have a sure win on another account? like he can use 2 computers...is it possible that his two accounts can be in the same game together?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shogun Of Sorrow

Junior Member

05-28-2011

Quote:
neverMementoMori:
is it possible that a player can have 2 accounts and use one for feeding or afk for him to have a sure win on another account? like he can use 2 computers...is it possible that his two accounts can be in the same game together?


I mean it's possible but it's highly unlikely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

socketnaut

Senior Member

05-28-2011

Quote:
neverMementoMori:
ive noticed for the past few days that players are getting worst....

leaving

afk

feeding

and its mostly in ranked!! its like they're not taking it seriously...like they dont know the difference of ranked and unranked games....

also i noticed it on tribunal, i sometimes encounter people who is AFK or left on all games that he played...it seems suspicious to me......is it possible that a player can have 2 accounts and use one for feeding or afk for him to have a sure win on another account? like he can use 2 computers...is it possible that his two accounts can be in the same game together?


Can't think of any way to intentionally get two of your accounts into a non-custom game on opposite teams. It could only occur by chance, and very rarely.

I guess one theory that could explain this is that the upcoming start of Season Two is making people not really care about their elo. But still, that's months away so I don't know if it's a significant factor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neverMementoMori

Junior Member

05-28-2011

Quote:
Shogun Of Sorrow:
I mean it's possible but it's highly unlikely.


how about bots....ive heard of it....and feel like sometimes one of my teammate is a bot....dont know if its really true


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neverMementoMori

Junior Member

05-28-2011

Quote:
Pfannkuchen:
Can't think of any way to intentionally get two of your accounts into a non-custom game on opposite teams. It could only occur by chance, and very rarely.

I guess one theory that could explain this is that the upcoming start of Season Two is making people not really care about their elo. But still, that's months away so I don't know if it's a significant factor.


how about pressing the play button at the same time in the two computers....lol yeah maybe its only a 3 out of 10 chance....

is something going to happen to our elo after season 2?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

socketnaut

Senior Member

05-28-2011

Quote:
neverMementoMori:
how about pressing the play button at the same time in the two computers....lol yeah maybe its only a 3 out of 10 chance....

is something going to happen to our elo after season 2?


Assuming we're talking about ranked, you'd need at least two Level 30 accounts to even attempt this. Just that requirement cuts the population of players that could try this to a very small group. On top of that, factor in the success rate (even if it's as high as you suggested) and you get a pretty unlikely occurrence. You definitely wouldn't come across it that frequently at all.

Even for non-ranked games, pretty much the same argument holds. Presumably you're a level 30 (you play ranked), so you're going to be matched up with other level 30's. Again, two level 30 accounts are needed to attempt this.

From what I've heard elo will be reset for Season Two.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wjones

Senior Member

05-28-2011

I have found alot of players I posted a ban report for.


1