Paranoia Gaming Community

1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isaiha

05-28-2011

Hello and thank you for considering Paranoia Gaming Community! You can visit us and register at http://www.paranoiagaming.guildlaunch.com/ (paranoiagaming.com is an under construction project)

PGC for short, Paranoia Gaming Community is one of the longest running clans in online gaming history. I can say this with guarantee as the clan started when clans were born into the gaming world.

Our clan and community has been growing and expanding in so many ways since 1997. We have been known by different names over the years. We started with {WarClan} in '97. Expanded into other games, which then changed to WarClan Next Generation. We expanded all the more and changed our clan within and without multiple times.

We changed it to Narcolepsy when World of Warcraft hit its' primetime, to provide a new edge with the ever developing gaming community. Once the MOBA scene hit the spotlight, we charged after League of Legends.

After discussion of immersing ourselves fully into the online gaming community, I wanted to change things to where we not only grow and develop our clan, but we grow and develop our community by socializing, competing, and most importantly, helping any way we can.

I want to invite you to read our mission statement and what sorts of things PGC is involved in. If your not interested in joining our clan, your welcome to register on our website. We have players that come on and share their experience without needing to join the clan. Your welcome to strategize, talk about your favorite games, favorite music, and talk about what's going on in life. You can also join our community to look for a team to join on League of Legends or Starcraft II. Whatever your needs are, we hope to fulfill them here in PGC.

Mission Statement

This is our Mission

To be a community of gamers dedicated to creating a fun and competitive environment. We will strive to foster camaraderie and friendship among our members, as well as among the gaming community at large. We will aim to provide a resource for information on events in the gaming world, a development of strategy and tactics, and to provide a network among gamers. We will not just push to help our members, but to help our community, to help all gamers. We aim to create a community for all gamers to enjoy, where you can learn about your favorite game, track the results of an amazing tournament, and find a place for yourself. Whether with us or another clan, all those who love video games, regardless of title or genre, can find a group of like-minded players here.

So I don't have to join your clan, but I can get involved with the community? How?

PGC is a fast-expanding gaming community looking to just have fun and improve their game! We host regular tournaments, multiple 3-5 man teams, we have livestreams setup to capture exciting moments during a competition, we post videos and screenshots of epic battles, etc. We would love for you to get involved regardless of title or genre, or whether with us or another clan/guild. We want you to join us as we change our community for the better.

What if I am interested in your clan/guild? What do I do?

Visit our website, register on the forums, and after registering, apply for our clan. You will be sent a response within the next few days if your application was accepted or declined.

So what does your community play?

League of Legends
Starcraft II
Minecraft
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Team Fortress II
Diablo II and Diablo III (FUTURE)
Guild Wars
Guild Wars 2 (FUTURE)
FPS Genre (FUTURE: Battlefield series, Call of Duty Series, Halo Series)

What other areas and kinds of stuff are you involved in?

Livestreams
Training Videos
Game Tournaments
Game Guides
Team Management
Community Forums
Ranked Statistics for Teams and Players
And much more...

Not only is Paranoia Gaming a great community to be apart of, it is a great website to connect with other gamers and talk about some of your favorite games and tournaments.

Again, You can visit us and register at www.paranoiagaming.guildlaunch.com You can also find Paranoia Gaming on Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter!

We hope everyone who reads this will register an account on our forums and participate in the discussions that are going on! And if you have any interest in our clan, you can apply to that also!

See you in the forums!

Chainsaw Reggie

05-29-2011

I sent in an application, I hope to be playing with you soon

Isaiha

05-29-2011

I hope to too! free bump

Isaiha

06-08-2011

bump

bigmacsandcocain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

bump for my clanmates

BggBigGuy

06-08-2011

I was wondering if I could play with you guys before submitting my app to join? If you are kudos with this add me in game BggBigGuy, thank you.

Isaiha

06-09-2011

bump!

Isaiha

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BggBigGuy View Post
I was wondering if I could play with you guys before submitting my app to join? If you are kudos with this add me in game BggBigGuy, thank you.
Ya Bgg we'll message you in game! Your welcome to play with us anytime without the need to join our clan. Were a community, so anyone can join, not just people looking to join our clan.

Isaiha

06-11-2011

bump

Suck3r Free

06-12-2011

Good gaming community would recommend joining.

1234511 ... 25