Tribunal IP Not Credited

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

socketnaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Got an email today saying this:

Quote:
We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 19 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 95 Influence Points.
I know for a fact that the amount of IP in my account has not changed since yesterday. I remember the amount due to the fact that I was amused to notice that I had exactly 2222 IP when I finished playing yesterday. I still have the same amount.

Additionally, it's not possible that the IP was rewarded before I reached 2222, because at least a few of my 19 "affirmed" cases must come from the 10 I completed today. I did not review enough cases before today to hit 19.

Not that I care about the paltry 95 IP, but if this is a bug I want to make sure Riot's aware of it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

It probably just takes a while, but that's a good thing to point out. I'm not sure exactly how much IP I had, so keep us updated.