Did you really close HSGG's thread?

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Odyssey

05-28-2011

Why?

His comparatively mild response:

"They are really ****ing strong as predicted by myself and every team in the qualifier. Whale on the other hand were trolling on stream (with no delay) playing things like Jax, Eve etc. TSM walks the easy road because they were planning on cheating and Matt Marcou just proves that he doesn't know what's going on.

Gg EG, you deserved to win just not against us.

I just hope karma comes back around for Riot's competitive management. You don't deserve to run this game."

Was closed? Really? He's not allowed to voice his opinion and complaint?

PrincessDerpy

05-28-2011

WhineshotQQ

His team lost twice over. He needs to mute himself before he becomes a real frickin embarassment.

Liftdouble

05-28-2011

The difference between 7th and 8th seed is that much of a difference?!?

If so, then the whole bracketing system is flawed, not just this minor switch. Just think if the Bulls had to play the 76ers and the Heat played the Pacers instead of the other way around. I would venture to say we would get the same results.

w3anas

05-28-2011

inb4 they dont make it to dreamhack

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

I literally have no respect for hotshot, he's pretty much the "If I don't get what I want, QQ time"

Sure he's good, he's really good, far better then me, but attitude wise? He needs to rethink how he acts

edit: oh look at all the hotshot fan boys down voting me.

KAWAlI

05-28-2011

He cries too much. Seriously everytime he makes a post I can see the tears leaking through my monitor.

Fluffyburrito

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftdouble View Post

If so, then the whole bracketing system is flawed, not just this minor switch. Just think if the Bulls had to play the 76ers and the Heat played the Pacers instead of the other way around. I would venture to say we would get the same results.
It's a pretty huge difference actually. All 7 seeds were particularly strong, Whales barely squeezed in and was the complete underdog.

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Riot hacked CLG's dream...

The Odyssey

05-28-2011

His complaint is valid though...

They shouldn't have switched the seeds? How can you seriously argue that.

MahdiLife

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftdouble View Post

The problem isn't that EG is a better team, it's that CLG worked hard all year to get the #1 seed, which is supposed to play the legitimate #8 seed. But Riot switched them around, and gave TSM the easy road where they didn't deserve it.

12345 ... 10