Nasus Build Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutoSponge

03-24-2010

Nasus gets a nice bonus on his passive from Spirit Visage (esp. if you also pick up Starks).

Starks is great because you get AS, armor reduction, and more life steal. Armor reduction helps everyone around you do more physical damage.

Sheen is OK but it's adding base damage which isn't very high (anymore) unless you get AD items to go with it. I'd rather spend the money on one of the next two items:

Brutalizer is probably better since it gives you AD, armor pen (for making sure SS grows while creaping) and CDR (for more SS/ult).

When you ult, it's important that people don't get away (of course if they try, that makes things easier). Wither, exhaust, and frozen mallet are good here. Spread the wealth. Exhaust someone, wither someone else, and attack yet another target.

For physical DPS'ers that want to stand toe-to-toe (jax, mundo, mord), go frozen heart over mallet.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero47

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoSponge View Post
Nasus gets a nice bonus on his passive from Spirit Visage (esp. if you also pick up Starks).

Sheen is OK but it's adding base damage which isn't very high (anymore) unless you get AD items to go with it. I'd rather spend the money on one of the next two items:

Brutalizer is probably better since it gives you AD, armor pen (for making sure SS grows while creaping) and CDR (for more SS/ult).
I agree that the Brutaliser is better if you don't get any AD. Lately I've been getting health and Atma's, it makes Sheen more viable (Triforce especially), I'm wondering what you guys think of this (my build looks something like: Sheen, Ninja/Mercs, Leviathan, Thornmail, Banshees, Atma's, Triforce).

Somewhere earlier it was mentioned that SS does crit, I'm pretty sure only the Base Damage crits (this means that ALL the damage added by SS doesn't crit).