havent gotten past 2 games....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dude Man Bro

05-28-2011

Personally, I do a quick check of all games to see if they were a habitual feeder and/or leaver. If they didn't feed/leave any games, I check to see what they did

Verbal harassment = people should just ignore, and I give them a pardon. I'm thick skinned myself, so I let that guide me in the tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Something Hip

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude Man Bro View Post
Personally, I do a quick check of all games to see if they were a habitual feeder and/or leaver. If they didn't feed/leave any games, I check to see what they did

Verbal harassment = people should just ignore, and I give them a pardon. I'm thick skinned myself, so I let that guide me in the tribunal
Except most cases you run into with just verbal also has other reasons too, one I looked over was the guy raged when he died in middle, harassed his team, then began to feed the other team....

Honestly by pardoning the person who are verbally abusing his/her team and everyone ignores that person, whats going to happen for the next game he/she plays? Or the next one? The same thing over and over and over again.... Its best to just get rid of the butt holes and be rid of them so they cannot play anymore... I am purely sick of having to deal with it honestly. The Tribunal is great cause now we can weed out the ****s, racists, and the ragers from our game and have a fun time...