havent gotten past 2 games....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SleepingDragonZL

05-28-2011

seriously, not one case i read have i had to go to game 3 to hit the punish button. i would go to the 2nd game to give benefit of the doubt...but as i assumed, once and idiot always an idiot.

whats the usual average for everyone else has to read to hit the punish button?

(side note: i have yet to see someone who deserved a pardon ) -.-

Dbzluis

05-28-2011

I got up to 6 one time, cause i feel the player is just frustrated and is lashing out on his teammates. But by report #5 or #6 i notice its not frustration hes going through he is just insults people for the sake of pointing out hes better than them, and thats where i hti the punish button!.

ProfHeimerdinger

05-28-2011

If the person has Boots of Moblity and Zeals, along with a high number of death and no kill, or if the person has a pretty nasty chat record, one game is enough for punishment. Otherwise, I look into game two and game three.

KamaitachiTrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Huntsman

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrea View Post
seriously, not one case i read have i had to go to game 3 to hit the punish button. i would go to the 2nd game to give benefit of the doubt...but as i assumed, once and idiot always an idiot.

whats the usual average for everyone else has to read to hit the punish button?

(side note: i have yet to see someone who deserved a pardon ) -.-
I've been pretty consistent with my Tribunals, usually every day (except for busy days) - and since it has been out I have pardoned one person.

Yes, the majority of the time they're going to deserve punishments, otherwise they wouldn't be in the Tribunal - but there are those occasional false-reports. Very, extremely, incredibly rare - but they are there somewhere.

Also yeah - I notice if the person has 12 games worth of reports, that's probably a good indicator they've been doing something wrong to warrant 12 games worth of reports - it is an even bigger indicator when 4 foes report them for intentionally feeding too - they were the ones benefiting from the feeding and they still were frustrated at it and reported - so usually I am more willing to pay attention to those things in regards to a punish or not.

-Trey

Recom

05-28-2011

I always try to take a look at all the games, but tbh most of the time, 3 or 4 games are enough...
I also don't bother looking at any other games when I see a racist/country-hate insult.

The Diplominator

05-28-2011

I look at 4 minimum for 2 reasons. First, I just want to make sure I only punish if it's consistent. Second, looking at more games makes it so, so much sweeter to click that punish button.

Bainemo

05-28-2011

I look at two minimum. We all have bad days, sure. I've never intentionally fed, but I'm also an adult. I remember what it's like to be a kid. But even kids need to be punished for repeated bad behavior, as one might punish a dog.

In cases that are less clear-cut, I go until I'm either confident that this person is just a **** and isn't having a bad day or otherwise.

I've never pardoned anyone, but I have skipped two because I wasn't 100% on them.

Atlus10

05-28-2011

I always read all the games. I have pardoned only one summoner so far and have had trouble determining to punish or pardon in other cases. Reading all the games really gives me an understanding of the summoner and also I use lolbase.net and the in game profile to also determine the summoners skill and statistics.

socketnaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlus10 View Post
I always read all the games. I have pardoned only one summoner so far and have had trouble determining to punish or pardon in other cases. Reading all the games really gives me an understanding of the summoner and also I use lolbase.net and the in game profile to also determine the summoners skill and statistics.
Wow, I'm familiar with lolbase.net but I never thought of looking at the player's profile when judging on tribunal. Great idea.

Destra13

Recruiter

05-28-2011

Ive Read at least half of all ive done so far(10 at least usually). One i read all 11 games.