Veigar ap stack build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beboop

03-22-2010

I made a new build with veigar a long time ago that turns low ap into higher ap by little bit in its manner lets start with runes now glhpys or blue ones can just get ap teir 3 is the niceest you can get but you can get mana rejen if you like for yellows i like hleath since veigar is a low hleath hero this should keep you alive for seals. marks get 3 aps for marks then rest is magic pen so your spells can deal more damage to spell resatince now for masterys get 3 in pervence and if your going to use ghost for summoner skills then get haste as well with the then get 4 in awareness. now 1 in greed then three in meadtoin then i like to get quickness now get 1 in expaended mind or if use clarilty and rely want insight then go ahed. then get 3 in intlgince but first thing you want before all these is arch mages savy before all of the tallents i just said because of its abilty power now get preince of the master if you like then rely your choice from there if want go in defnse back into support or in offense for items first get dorans ring and a mana pot then soccers shoes for magic pen to go along with your runes /etc marks now get an archangle staff so you wont run out of mana after that you want a mejals soul stealer book so kills do somthing then you get zhonyas ring for 120 ap then 25% everything you have plus have a chance to live ingite with its abilty if the game is rely long then get abbsy secpter after all of that or frozen heart 1 or the other if game exents longer then all those items and if have room for both great.
This is my veigar build i am summoner level 23 but i know what to get after words

Beboop

03-22-2010

best score i have gotten so far with this is 28/3/8 please rate the form if it works thumbs up summoner skills is etc what ever you like ghost if get tallent ingite or forfity also work good but thats it all i got for now repley if you like

Beboop

03-22-2010

my total score with veigar is in all game added up always using this build 408/268/204

PhoenixBomb

03-22-2010

Wow. Your English is terrible.

Anyway, I'd advise getting Mejai's before Archangels. You want those stacks earlier, not later. Get the tear for the mana first, then Mejai's. Also, I'd really get some health via Banshee's Veil/RoA/Rylai's. And Frozen Heart is pointless for Veigar, imo.

Otherwise it looks decent.

Edit - And don't triple post. There's an edit button for a reason.

Beboop

03-22-2010

kk sorry about the grammer never was very good at english lol
yeah dont get meajeals first if arent geting many kills but if you are you are right you can get a banshee if they have caster i am just use to runes to give me that hleath you can replace it with the frost rod that slows pepole yeah but i like if i am team for skills q e q e q r and that for solo i go q e q w r and but yeah i get point thanks meajeals first as i said is only good if geting lots of kills early game thanks phoenix bomb for telling me

amraK

03-22-2010

Here's a pointer on style: Break up the different parts of the "guide" in their own paragraphs, maybe with a heading on each.

You have ideas but they are rolled into one hairy mess. Your guide as it is now is what one might refer to as a "wall of text." It isn't very nice on the eyes and its hard to pick the 17th line from the 18th.

Beboop

03-22-2010

yeah i know faloonatick i will remake it problay lol since i dint make rough draft kinda sucked

Beboop

03-22-2010

i remaked it not a wall of text in ap veigar build name the same but it says remake

GammaGoblinz

03-22-2010

Order to get items:

Tear of Goddess,
Boots of speed,
Mejai's Soulstealer,
Upgrade to Archangel's Staff,
Upgrade to Sorcerer Boots,
Lich Bane,
Zhonya's Ring,
Any other item if you get this far

End game I have managed 1000+ AP on Veigar on a few occasions. But generally on average at least around 850 AP is what you should be shooting for. Veigar turns into a killing machine. Just like Ryze though he is a glass cannon with these type of builds.