Suggestion: Report player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

05-28-2011

I was reviewing my 10 cases for today, and in one of them, there was this one player who clearly should be permabanned.
He used racial slurs like there was no tomorrow and constantly verbally abused not only his team, but his opponent's team as well.

I wish there was a way for people to review the cases to flag that player since he is clearly breaking the EULA, and if he gets enough flags, a RIOT employee should look into the case and permaban them if appropriate. I felt that simply clicking the "punish" button a little lacking, in this case.

KamaitachiTrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Huntsman

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
I was reviewing my 10 cases for today, and in one of them, there was this one player who clearly should be permabanned.
He used racial slurs like there was no tomorrow and constantly verbally abused not only his team, but his opponent's team as well.

I wish there was a way for people to review the cases to flag that player since he is clearly breaking the EULA, and if he gets enough flags, a RIOT employee should look into the case and permaban them if appropriate. I felt that simply clicking the "punish" button a little lacking, in this case.
There is a FAQ that covers this. Riot Employee's do look into cases
Quote:
Like any democratic system, however, the Tribunal is only as good as its checks and balances. As such, a member of the Riot Games Customer Support Team will be assigned to audit the system, paying particularly close attention to any serious penalties doled out by the Tribunal and confirming the verdict before allowing the punishment to be carried out. Moreover, except in the most extreme of cases, first offenses will almost always be warnings. In the event that you receive such a warning, just consider it a friendly reminder to observe the Summonerís Code.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...2-tribunal-faq

Aurega

Senior Recruiter

05-28-2011

Well, I wanted a feature so we could report them so riot employees will know to look into that particular case.

Kirsteenx

05-28-2011

I agree sanction ban acc ( Important read post related )