Maximum Tribunal IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Now that it is confirmed it gives you 5 IP per "correct" case, and lets say you could do 10 cases per day (By Default) it would give you 350 IP Per week, That is assuming ALL your cases are correct judgement.

That is not "comparable to that gained by a few hours of gameplay".

I mean with Time v/s IP Gained, it is just not worth it if your doing it for IP.

However, if you want to help clean the community (Which you should be) then Tribuanl is good. Few Bugs, but I am sure they will be fixed.

TLDR : Tribunal can give out a maximum of 350 IP/week if you do default 10 cases everyday, and assuming every single one of them is correct judgement.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Bump!

superpyro40

05-28-2011

That is comparable to several hours of gameplay. You get around 100ip per win, each game lasts around 1 hour (at optimum). So 350ip ~= 3 hours of gameplay.

Quiet, I know my math is flawed. Makes sense in my mind. Also, don't forget that this is only the testing phase.

Medievia

05-28-2011

IMO, you shouldn't be doing this for the IP. You should be doing it SOLELY to help clean up the community and create a better envrionment for you to play games in yourself . . . in that alone you are coming out ahead. In my mind, if they chose to ALSO give us a small reward in the form of IP, that is a double bonus.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mappy4ever View Post
Now that it is confirmed it gives you 5 IP per "correct" case, and lets say you could do 10 cases per day (By Default) it would give you 350 IP Per week, That is assuming ALL your cases are correct judgement.

That is not "comparable to that gained by a few hours of gameplay".

I mean with Time v/s IP Gained, it is just not worth it if your doing it for IP.

However, if you want to help clean the community (Which you should be) then Tribuanl is good. Few Bugs, but I am sure they will be fixed.

TLDR : Tribunal can give out a maximum of 350 IP/week if you do default 10 cases everyday, and assuming every single one of them is correct judgement.
I keep seeing this argument everywhere, what everyone is missing is that this is to supplement the game not become an alternative to it.

Not to mention they said their goal was eventually 30 cases a day.

5 x 30 = 150 IP a day
150 x 7 = 1050 IP a week. A little more forgivable isn't it? Besides, as a supplement, if I'm earning a bonus 1050 IP a week.

Example here would be I am at work, don't have time to set up a whole match and play it - so before the next client enters, I take 5 or so minutes (that's usually how long it takes in-between clients) and go ahead and complete a tribunal, now if I see 10 or so people a day, I likely have done 1/3 all of my tribunals, if I get home and do another 20 or so before heading to bed (once again, my dull-wit while tired would probably cause me to fail in a game, so I just decide to go to bed and do some tribunals instead of ruin a match of game-play while I'm half asleep) and go ahead and when all 30 are allowed to be done, finish those remaining 20.

1050 IP a week when I don't have access to the game, but do have access to the Tribunal? Sounds pretty nice to me.

Not to mention - if you don't think it is worth it to clean up the community, let alone get some bonus IP in the process, then don't do the Tribunal - Go play the game and make your maximum amount of IP per day - for others like myself who can't be on the servers very often? This is a dream come true.

tl;dr - Anything bolded is probably best to read for tl;dr.

-Trey
P.S. I know and understand that you said it's great if you're not doing it for the IP - but to make a point I went into detail haha... sorry if you think I was attacking you! I really was just making some points heh.

Pigasaurus

05-28-2011

350 IP is most assuredly equivalent to 3-5 hours of game play.