What you need to be doing in order to become a succesful DPS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jedininjaman

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
Lol @ the people saying you want attack speed on twitch. Not saying you want 0, but you should be getting BF Sword, etc first.
uh no. expunge is your dmg. NOT phys attacks..
late game buy dmg, not eg

CTHDRL

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedininjaman View Post
Heavy duty noobism coming from you Mr. naut.
It is never a good idea to rush a 3800 gold item. Especially if its components are near worthless. Madreds razors is probably one of the worst items for teemo to get early game, you play him right, you dont need armor you need small amounts of MR, since he is only vulnerable to nukes. And he should not be jungling, he is a hero killer...

The real best thing to rush if you want the procing mag dmg per attk would be Wits End.
Gives everything you get out of Madreds (@ mid game enemy health isnt high anyways) but for 1/2 price plus you get the MR you need.
Perfect.
Bloodrazor gives you attack speed + armor + attack damage + absolutely destroys everyone and thing.

Including Baron, Dragon, Lizard, Golem and every single champ who isn't completely stacked with armor.

Even before you finished bloodrazor you still have regular razors which means you can solo dragon in a matter of seconds, steal enemy buffs so they don't have an advantage in teamfights etc.

You are clearly at a sub-par Elo. And perhaps your build works for you there, but as my post states; against good opponents and at Elos where the game is more complex rushing attack speed is garbage.

And wit's end?

LOLOL

Dude...

LOL

jedininjaman

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
every single champ who isn't completely stacked with armor.

LOL

LOL is right
It does MAGIC DAMAGE
the bonus dmg isn't effected by enemy armor you dumb ****.
And as Teemo You DONT NEED ARMOR
you have blind, dps wont kill you. Its magic which will kill you.
God plus Madreds is one of the worst items to rush period -THE ENEMY CHAMPS DONT HAVE ENOUGH HEALTH TO MAKE THE 4% worth it.
for 3800 you could have soooooooooo much more.

jedininjaman

03-22-2010

This is ridiculous.
You have no idea about high elo.
Rushing Madreds? you serious???
god.
this is why I dont pub.

Jdeezy

03-22-2010

Gotta be inclined to agree more with jed their. Rushing bloodrazor is a terrible idea (unless you got a ton of health stackers on the other team).

As an aside - I wish teemos would get starks > malady (depending on their own team makeup/enemy) =| That aura really kills malady and just for a slight cost more and a great benefit during teamfights (you shouldnt really be getting picked off with your MS and shrooms given you know how to correctly place yourself/avoid ganks).

Not so sure about wit's end =\ I don't think I've ever had the desire to purchase it (not really a lot of teams that stack enough magic to warrant it - though I'm sure people have played plenty of games where it would be useful).

I'm probably nowhere near "high-elo" but I'm not terrible and this seems to be the case where I'm at.

Rallos

03-22-2010

Well Madred's is always nice...

On a "naked" 1800HP ashe you get 72 bonus dmg.
Thats 30+72 dmg & 40% speed and the useless 25 Armor.

For 3800G you get the damage of 2 BF swords and 40% speed.

Bloodrazor is probably as good as IE taking everything is account (speed, dual dmg, Creep farming).

CTHDRL

03-22-2010

Quote:
LOL is right
It does MAGIC DAMAGE
the bonus dmg isn't effected by enemy armor you dumb ****.
And as Teemo You DONT NEED ARMOR
you have blind, dps wont kill you. Its magic which will kill you.
God plus Madreds is one of the worst items to rush period -THE ENEMY CHAMPS DONT HAVE ENOUGH HEALTH TO MAKE THE 4% worth it.
for 3800 you could have soooooooooo much more.
Rofl...

As opposed to rushing, say, Black Cleaver.

An armor stacked opponent(s) would nullifying the damage it already gives you thus making it an inadequate item to rush against say, Rammus. Because a BF Sword > cleaver would be a better all around item against a team like that.

There are normally more than 1 physical damage dealers on a team. I don't know about you, but at my Elo people don't run around by themselves getting killed 1 by 1 all game. It's all about who's team can camp and bait the hardest.

You crack me up my friend.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

03-23-2010

Quote:
This is ridiculous.
You have no idea about high elo.
Rushing Madreds? you serious???
god.
this is why I dont pub.

Ok, so you claim Twitch should stack AS. You also claim your of Higher ELO.

Answer me this then please, without flaming.

Why do the higher Twitch players in the game stack Damage output (Att Dmg + Crit Chance) before Attack Speed?

Or is there a secret you should let them and all of us know?

I agree Madred's should not be rushed, as always there's an exception tho. A jungling Warwick would get the benefit of the Razor so could have a case for it. I don't play Warwick often tho so won't suggest he rush it.

jedininjaman

03-23-2010

[QUOTE=aBhorsenn;883091]

Why do the higher Twitch players in the game stack Damage output (Att Dmg + Crit Chance) before Attack Speed?

Or is there a secret you should let them and all of us know?
[QUOTE]

They Don't.
And listen, If they are not buying attack speed then they are specing their abilities to give the AS they arent buying. This is so much more of a waste. I am convinced it is best to build twitch around "expunge" early game and then use the gold you get from kills to buy the dmg you need late game. You buy one LW, combined with the AS boost from popping invis / and Spray and Pray and you can hit 6 stacks on multiple champs very quickly. Expunge for over 500 dmg to 2~3 enemy heroes. Insane dmg at level 9. Trust me. I know my ****. You could never reach that dmg even if you spent all of your gold on AD items.

My way you spend 2k on AS and some AD and have enough for boots and start of high tier item, and still do insane dmg.

Your way NO boots No AS = NO dmg
Twitch always gets focused as soon as he pops invis. You will gwt 2~3 hard hits and then die if all you buy is AD

jedininjaman

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
Rofl...

As opposed to rushing, say, Black Cleaver.

An armor stacked opponent(s) would nullifying the damage it already gives you thus making it an inadequate item to rush against say, Rammus. Because a BF Sword > cleaver would be a better all around item against a team like that.

There are normally more than 1 physical damage dealers on a team. I don't know about you, but at my Elo people don't run around by themselves getting killed 1 by 1 all game. It's all about who's team can camp and bait the hardest.

You crack me up my friend.
DUDE what about what I have said makes you think I would encourage rushing any high tier dmg item.
DONT RUSH CLEAVER
DONT RUSH MADREDS
DONT RUSH IE
DONT RUSH BF SWORD
DONT RUSH BS

They are all equally worthless w/o AS
ESPECIALLY BC and Madreds.

EVERY GAME ALL GAME, it is so much better to have 2~3 mid tier items then 1 top tier item.
Oh? and whats this? you can build the better top tier items out of mid tier items? hmmmm.... SO this works for late game too....