So I heard Tribunal gives epic IP rewards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRazoth

05-28-2011

If your doing Tribunal only for the IP then you should probably should not participate.

LordFaal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

if it will get rid of all the feeders,trolls,******bags, im happy w/ recieving any IP

Levy Break

05-29-2011

I heard "a few hours of game play" and thought "well, maybe I should put some consideration into this, seeings as it will likely be better than or equal to playing" and then receive only 15 IP (I take it that means I got 3 cases right, I assume those were the 3 I punished. This community is really... intolerant, sometimes, I guess. Sometimes stuff just comes up.) Seriously, I spent a good 2 hours on 6 cases over 2 days. By average IP>RP>$ ratios, that is way, way, way, way under what you would be paying someone to do it. And giving people IP is free for you. Seriously. Bad reward is bad.

I mean, I hate trolls/feeders/griefers in ranked matches as much as the next lvl 30, but I would have earned far more playing the game than removing other people from the game.

Razikk

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casua1ty View Post
You do it to weed out the trolls, not for IP farming.
Actually I do it for IP farming

Silverback Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Don't try to abuse the system boys and girls.

Aelyra

05-29-2011

The goal of the Tribunal is to weed out trolls, I completely agree. However, Riot did make it seem like we would be rewarded with more than ~5 IP points per judgement that aligned with the majority. That being said, I was rather disappointed.

I feel as though it is a brilliant business strategy. Have your players do work that might be done by a GM, but for free. If they did not want to inflate the IP market, they should not have made it seem like great rewards came to those who were fair, impartial, and participated. I bet that the allure of extra IP did encourage many more to participate than would have. However, for the time I spent on each case, the reward was not worth it. This is especially true since it is too early to tell if the action they take against the punish cases even make a noticeable difference.

Shearsy13

05-29-2011

I absloutely love of all the Comments "YOU DONT DO IT FOR THE IP" yea like you dont either, really now? its called self enlightenment if you do not get anything out of it you wont do it. So give me a break. You do it for the IP and if its not worth the team people wont even try, this is a big failure