Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question on Sheen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunar Edge

Recruiter

03-22-2010

I have a big question on Sheen for an Ezzy build. Here's the description for it just in case anyone doesn't have it memorized off hand:

Sheen

+250 Mana +25 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: 100% chance when an ability is used that your next physical attack deals 80% extra base damage. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.

Now that we know that, let's say I get Black Cleaver. Ez's base damage at 18 is 100, so let's use that.

If I use Sheen, will it add Ez's base damage with Black Cleaver and then take the 80% to determine bonus damage, or is it just simply 100x80% as the bonus damage?

Vatiz

03-22-2010

Well, Sheen gives you adds 80% of your base damage to your next attack, such as Auto-attacks or Mystic Shot (it triggers on-hit-effects) which of is 100 at level 18 (According to yourself).

Mystic Shot does, lets say 120 without Sheen.
You have 100 base damage, you cast Mystic Shot = 120 + (80% of 100) = 200 damage.

The Black Cleaver has no effect on Sheen, however if you upgrade Sheen to Trinity Force you will get 120% of your Damage after a spell is casted on your next attack:

Mystic Shot does, lets say 120 without Trinity Force.
You have a base damage of 200, you cast Mystic Shot = 120 + (120% of 200) = 360 damage.

Lunar Edge

Recruiter

03-23-2010

So you're saying that the base damage is the damage he does without items? and Trinity Force adds the bonus damage based off of that?