Scared to give my true opinion on Punish or Pardon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Recently I have been getting a bunch of cases that were borderline punish/pardon and because of the little video said if you vote wrong, you lose cases.

So I don't really vote based on my opinion, I vote based on what I think other people will vote. I really enjoy the tribunal but I am scared of losing my privileges

Is the losing privileges really going to happen or can I vote without worrying about not being part of the majority?

Ookami1225

05-28-2011

There's a skip button, if you really must.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Vote what you think it deserves, the penalty only happens for people who consistently vote wrong.

Darmon

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huko View Post
Recently I have been getting a bunch of cases that were borderline punish/pardon and because of the little video said if you vote wrong, you lose cases.

So I don't really vote based on my opinion, I vote based on what I think other people will vote. I really enjoy the tribunal but I am scared of losing my privileges

Is the losing privileges really going to happen or can I vote without worrying about not being part of the majority?
I didn't pay much attention to that part of the video, but its a legit question. Seems pretty absurd to punish you for not simply voting the same as you think everyone else will. Thats not justice, thats conformity.

Vangu

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookami1225 View Post
There's a skip button, if you really must.
I skipped about 5 today and after the 5th one I get "you have done all you can today"

Huko

05-28-2011

I don't want to skip every single one of them or there is no reason to do it. I really enjoy doing it, but from fear of losing privileges, I just skip borderline ones.