@Riot Is the tribunnal helping to save work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightsaga

05-28-2011

Not saying it in a bad way.

I'm curious since you h ave said that employees are moderating the cases and check them out for the final vote and stuff, but that then makes me wonder, are our votes in the tribunnal really helping to make the process of judging cases faster, or it's the same?

I myself use the tribunnal to help Riot out and clean the community of the wrong influences, and it would really suck to knew that all this job isn't helping as much as one would want to =)

Darmon

05-28-2011

I wish we'd get some real feedback about it. Considering all the extra time people are putting in to help improve things, it certainly seems deserved. And yet, I'm not sure we'll ever get a response.

Lightsaga

05-28-2011

bump

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Some people seem to be confused on what the tribunal is for...

Riot staff determines the outcome of a case, not the tribunal...I dont know why some of you are making that assumption.

The tribunal is just a tool for them to use in helping to determine a judgement. This does not in any way mean they are going to decide the same way the majority of votes in the tribunal did.

BlinksMcgee

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleng0d View Post
Some people seem to be confused on what the tribunal is for...

Riot staff determines the outcome of a case, not the tribunal...I dont know why some of you are making that assumption.

The tribunal is just a tool for them to use in helping to determine a judgement. This does not in any way mean they are going to decide the same way the majority of votes in the tribunal did.
This is false. The tribunal decisions are the case decisions. In the case that a tribunal decision would result in a permanent ban as opposed to a warning or a short suspension THEN a riot employee makes the call on whether or not to ban the player. Otherwise they are not involved as that would defeat the purpose of the tribunal.