Can ezreal carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

03-21-2010

I know anyone can carry if fed,but on avreage is can he really do much withouth a good team, as in dose he have to rely on people to win and no matter how good you play him your not gonna carry.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Certainly had a game earlier today that the team could not win a team fight w/o me. In general I feel he is more of a support ranged. I have carried many a game and lost plenty just depends on your team mates. He is really team reliant though as you asked that question to. Most ranged carries are though except some of the melee ones that can do fine on a anything more then a 1v1 situation.

Ennbeard

03-21-2010

I've never built him pure carry yet, but I feel he's stronger as a support nuker, or semi carry.

JEMANGEDESMONDES

03-21-2010

Yes he can if the following conditions are met;

-Your a good player that can position well and hit his spells
-Your team has some form of CC because you have none
-He require some farming else his damage output would be the equivalent of a mosquito.

waxxdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

I agree with the above posts. The most he gets to a carry, is when he has a Lich Bane and a Zhonya's. Your Mystic Shot will hurt, not to mention your healing and shift will be awesome, followed by an auto attack and its game over. Here's what I do to completely destroy another champ. Hide in bush and wait for them to get closer. Ult > MS > AS out of bush (usually dead by now) > EF > MS. I think this is the only way you will win a one on one battle too. To lead with your ult, then mop them up.

Anyways, after playing Ezreal a bunch, he is definitely a better support hero first, then a burst damage second.

Prisom

03-23-2010

I agree, I play Ezreal as support ranged dps. I generally don't get too many kills, maybe 8-10 with a mountain of assists but I pretty much never die. If I die twice in a game then its a bad match. I focus on harassing and supporting the team. Moving in when they go to nuke and throwing heals to people. The thing about Ezreal's heal is that people generally aren't expecting it where as someone like Taric or Saraka they are going to be a little less careful with the damage they take because they know you are there to heal them.

Xaerael

03-23-2010

Lich Bane, Deathfire, Zhonya's = lolnuketiem.

Deathfire's Active > Barrage > Arcane in and finish with Mystic or Essence if they're behind some creeps.