Server is currently busy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaxarus

06-04-2011

Its rediculous. You dont see games that host tournaments and get 50k viewers not fix their servers. This is just plain stupid. Its a great game, nowl et us play!

Jaxarus

06-04-2011

This mother ****er roles hard!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishoPXL View Post
I'm really not a negative person at all. I try to be patient and wait for stuff to work out in it's own time. But honestly guys, coming from Warcraft III, I will agree, their updates, Nerf's and balance issues took a long time to arrive but when they did It was worth the wait. In all honesty i'm not so sure LoL can say the same.
I know, I know...you don't have to remind me...LoL is free to play. But so was Diablo, Diablo 2, Warcraft 2, Starcraft and Warcraft 3, long before World of Warcraft starting raking in millions. What was/is Blizzard doing so differently than the LoL hierarchy? I believe it's all in who you hire. Blizzard takes their sweet time in releasing content, but when they finally do it's top-notch.

First: (Current staff don't be offended...) My old dusty Nintendo with the cartridges run smoother than the LoL client/servers, and are sadly far more reliable.

Second: I know this might come as a surprise to the staff at Riot but we are satisfied with the current champions, we don't need a new one every **** week. Start working on the current quandary. An analogy that applies to the problem I see would be that, League of Legends is the Titanic and you have the crew of the boat up on the deck playing their violins to keep everyone from freaking out.

No, a cute Annie skin and new hero every other week will not blind us to the unresolved problems we all face. Riot, this might not mean much coming from a single voice, but I have better things to do that wait in queue and/or get slapped in the face every other day by busy server log-in messages.
It's obvious you're in need of better leadership. The staff are only as good as their resume states, I think from here on out I will no longer blame staff. I have both friends and family that play LoL and it is unanimous amongst us, new leadership is needed, period.

Himie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenTheGreat View Post
Try doing this
(Note: These need to be done in Internet Explorer, as this is the browser that LoL relies on) -
I just removed everything from Dial-up and VPN and put the default settings in the LAN Settings and it's working thanks!

Sluis

06-04-2011

Shandone's suggestion on the first page seems to work for me for some reason. I've been trying to fix this for over a week. To reiterate it, it's removing the checks from the advanced tab in internet options that relate to publisher and server certificate.

LegendDK

07-04-2011

Can this login error be fixed? and how?

HeyHeyoh

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadedone View Post
So after establishing that the problem does lie within IE, i finally found the fix. I use Vista as my OS, but the OS of your system should not affect this fix. Simply go into IE(does not matter what version). Scroll to the top right toolbar, and click tools. Then go to Internet options. Go over to the last tab, which is advanced, then scroll down to the Security section in settings. Uncheck the 4th and 5th box which read check for publisher and server certificate.

This will fix your problem.
Thank you very much. This worked for me.

Nooby442NZ

08-11-2011

Okay, I have the same problem.

I've now tried:
-Forwarding all ports mentioned by Allen.
-Going to the URL Allen posted and it didn't work.
-I NEVER touch IE but I went into it and restored defaults anyway since my settings were
already as Allen suggested and As for the suggestion before him I couldn't find those
settings so I restored defaults in advanced and still nothing.
-I've re-installed League of Legends.
-I have no Firewall to conflict with it.

I don't know what else to try, I'll swap games long before I re-install W7.
It's ******ed and seems to be entirely League of Legends problem, because I was playing a game just fine, then closed LoL and opened it to find that I get stuck with "The server is currently busy. Please try again later" Then if I try a 2nd time it'll sit there infinitely doing nothing and on the 3rd/4th times it repeats them.

NZKora

08-11-2011

NZ, on Orcon?

NZKora

Sailor Venus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

I'm on Orcon as well. >: