Server is currently busy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazzier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Update - Windows fully reinstalled, LoL completely reinstalled.

No firewall active, no router, no virus software or similar.

This is 100% a server side issue.

BishoPXL

06-01-2011

I'm having the same issue. I tried going to that URL, it didn't work. What does that mean?

BishoPXL

06-02-2011

I'm really not a negative person at all. I try to be patient and wait for stuff to work out in it's own time. But honestly guys, coming from Warcraft III, I will agree, their updates, Nerf's and balance issues took a long time to arrive but when they did It was worth the wait. In all honesty i'm not so sure LoL can say the same.
I know, I know...you don't have to remind me...LoL is free to play. But so was Diablo, Diablo 2, Warcraft 2, Starcraft and Warcraft 3, long before World of Warcraft starting raking in millions. What was/is Blizzard doing so differently than the LoL hierarchy? I believe it's all in who you hire. Blizzard takes their sweet time in releasing content, but when they finally do it's top-notch.

First: (Current staff don't be offended...) My old dusty Nintendo with the cartridges run smoother than the LoL client/servers, and are sadly far more reliable.

Second: I know this might come as a surprise to the staff at Riot but we are satisfied with the current champions, we don't need a new one every **** week. Start working on the current quandary. An analogy that applies to the problem I see would be that, League of Legends is the Titanic and you have the crew of the boat up on the deck playing their violins to keep everyone from freaking out.

No, a cute Annie skin and new hero every other week will not blind us to the unresolved problems we all face. Riot, this might not mean much coming from a single voice, but I have better things to do that wait in queue and/or get slapped in the face every other day by busy server log-in messages.
It's obvious you're in need of better leadership. The staff are only as good as their resume states, I think from here on out I will no longer blame staff. I have both friends and family that play LoL and it is unanimous amongst us, new leadership is needed, period.

Jaxarus

06-02-2011

I mean seriously. This has been going on for 5 days. I have done everything every forum, every technician has said, even emailed one personaly. Still wont work. Looks like this on YOU guys this time, not the player.

wari Ayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

i HAD same problem ..I get a message that "The server is currently busy. Please try again later."**** i can't log in in lol server

Skatekickflip123

06-02-2011

This is happening to me to i really dont know what to do and its kind of pissing me off cuz i want it to work but ive tried everything you guys have said and nothing has worked.

Tamagatchi

06-02-2011

This just happened to me and I dunno why. =(

Jaxarus

06-04-2011

Yeah, Riot please come up with something else to fix this, cus it wont work. It is clearely a riot porb not user prob. You make a great game, now why dont you fix it so people can play it.

c0ntrex

06-04-2011

got the same problem

PandaBrancoo

06-04-2011

i was playing lol 15 hours before, 5 matches without problems, now im trying to play more and i got this problem, i did everything and its not working, fix this riot, i bought 5k RP to play this and when the weekend arrives i cant play? seriosly riot..