Tribunal IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ventus72

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

I have yet to receive any reward from the Tribunal. I've done it every day since it has come out, yet I notice nothing. If there is some sort of wait, or it is given out at the end of the week......Can I get any info on this?

Ventus72

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

bump

EnemyController

05-28-2011

I havent received mine either..

Flyingbox

05-28-2011

Patience. Yesterday many people got an email for one case being closed. I just got another today for 18 cases closed. 90 IP. The IP may grow based on your efficiency.

EnemyController

05-28-2011

Guess I'll wait then..

nested

05-28-2011

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 12 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 60 Influence Points.

The email i got this morning, so it's 5ip per case you get right it seems.

clazlo

05-28-2011

Make sure you know how much you had before. 50 ip isn't very noticable.

Màv

05-28-2011

I got 110 IP points for 22 cases

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-28-2011

You don't get instant rewards, as they only give out IP for cases that have been 'finished,' whether this includes being judged by Riot and/or having enough people vote on them, you only get IP for voting correctly; you don't get instant IP awards, as there's no way to tell if you were correct in your choice as you make it.

Darmon

05-28-2011

So basically, how quickly you get IP is dependent on how lucky you are with regards to how many other people vote on the same cases as you, or if Riot reviews it in a timely fashion? I have a feeling thats not gonna do much to diffuse frustrations about the amount of IP you get in the best case scenario... I mean, I see your point about instantaneous not being possible, but I have some serious doubt that not a single one of my cases has concluded. Though, its hard to say how many I've wasted to the skip bug (or, lets pretend its a bug, and not just a really bad feature).