Is it me or do all of your cases seem like they are "Punishable"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrdust

05-28-2011

I have pardoned two or three people. But that is out of some 20 odd cases now.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

I've pardoned several people.

90% of tribunals are the same exact thing, just vulgar language and negative attitude. In more extreme cases I'll punish but I've had more than one case of where it's just somebody going, "wow what are you doing wake up" or "holy **** that x is fed."

While being a pissy little ***** shouldn't be condoned I don't think it's a bannable offense either.

iHarlequin

05-28-2011

There's a reason for that: the only people who go to the tribunal are the ones who have been reported in several different cases. Usually, you have nine games to analyze: if someone gets reported by a large amount of a team nine times, he's doing something wrong.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the Golem View Post
I had one case today that I pardoned.

The guy blatantly raged in the first game, feeding and screaming.
The second game, he did poorly, but only three people reported him and it was for Negative Attitude (which itself paled in comparison with that of his teammates).
Third game, did pretty well, his team got angry that he stole a kill so they told the enemy where he was and reported him for feeding. (Didn't think we'd get the chat logs, didya?)
4th-11th games, 1-2 people reporting him for Verbal Abuse because he called somebody "noob" 1-3 times per game.

He raged one game. That sucks. I'm not gonna Punish a guy for raging one time and then getting BS reports once per game. He was a jerk, but we'd all be banned if we were Punished for being an occasional jerk.
Your job isn't to decide his punishment, its to determine he did something punishable. You're a fool for thinking he'd have been banned - Riot has repeatedly said first time offenses are likely to be warnings or short suspensions. You say right at the start that he clearly did something wrong - hit the punish button when people do things that are wrong.

Vidos

05-28-2011

I have thought that same thing, i don't know about you guys... But when i judge a case... Its pretty obvious usually, not to mention that most the people on the tribunal have had Several games that they have been submitted for... So this is kinda a no brainer.

But you really gotta pay attention, i pardoned 2 games today, because they reported him for feeding, but after looking into it, i could tell that the guy was simply not experienced. and seemed like he was offering help and asking for feedback on his char build. His Summoner level was only lvl 5. So i cut the guy some slack, he wasnt bieng immature and childish.

The N word seems to be the biggest issue, and the whole racism bit... i mean its right there in the summoners code of conduct . Plus its common sense... But usally when i see that he is drop-in N bombs... i browse thought a couple of his games, but i have already made up my mind that the guy should be punished. these guys should be banned way easier than any other case .

but i often feel the same way... after reading several tribunals, i am looking for a report player button myself, haha. makes me want to be able to choose how severe the punishment is. but in the end i feel good, even thought i defiantly feel the teams rage, and everything... I know at the end of the day, i have done some good to make league of legends a better community and a funner playing environment

Pentarctagon

05-28-2011

pardoned one guy who got reported for leaving the game after 2 of his team-mates had already left. personally i fail to see why anyone would want to stay through a 3v5 anyway.

Micro102

05-28-2011

Wow, people need to read the tribunal rules more.

1) Punish =/= ban. It could be as little as a warning. Pardon just means riot doesn't take ANY action against them.

2) It doesn't matter how bad the people are around the person, if that person breaks the summoners code then they are punishable (again, just a warning)

Firellius

05-28-2011

I actually got one case where the accused was assaulted for complaining about the word "***".

But then in the other games he fed intentionally, AFK'd and abused in other ways. So I had to punish after all...

Felzar

05-28-2011

It's really hard to pardon when I constantly get cases like

[Player] Gosh darn it I got killed in jungle in the first 5 min, my team so noob I LEAVE!
[Enemy] Yo bro Tyr warded you.....
...left the game

#2 His user name is something on the lines of iKillalltheN**gers

[Player] GOD U GUYR R SO BAD NOOOOBBBBBBBB
[Team] Calm down we told you our ult was on CD
[Player] DONT MATTAH! U R SUCK I R GOOT!
*proceeds to intense trolling/raging*

*First couple of minutes*
AFK..
[Team] Hey man you there?
*After 18 minutes*
[Player] Wow my team sucks so much feed
[Team]...
(Results same for all 12 games)

[Player] LOL LOL LOL LOL YOU GUYS SUCK, FEED SO MUCH
[Player] AHH GOD IM COMING YOUR FEED IS SO GOOD
[Player] SH*T IS SO F*CKING GOOD
[Player] BOW TO YOUR F*CKING MASTER!
[Enemy] wow just wow
[Player] WOW? STFU NOOB I AM GOD YOU SUCK

[Player] God you guys suck!
[Team] Dude! We said Mia all team and you ran into the bushes
[Player] Shut up noob I have 2000 elo I don't have to take this sh*t from you
AFK....

I want to Pardon I really do

nekitamo

Master Recruiter

05-28-2011

I had a pardon today. Just called his team pussies but didn't really rage continuously. No cursing.