Is it me or do all of your cases seem like they are "Punishable"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doriantv

05-28-2011

I've pardoned 2 games because I didn't feel that the case reported was that bad.

Enrayged

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slytherx View Post
People who consistently feed, grief, and ignore teamfights pretty much get nothing, but the rest of the team who is actually trying to play a team game get banned when they get sick of it.

Its so easy to ban people for getting fed up with others who join a team game to play solo. The majority of people playing don't care about any advice they are given, regardless of its context.

A bunch of people join in for a football game. A guy on the offensive line on one team decides that he doesn't feel like standing there, so he goes deep instead. The play starts, the quarterback gets sacked. After this happens multiple time and you get a turnover on downs, how are you expected not to be pissed off?

Lets keep punishing the people who are actually playing the game and have a desire to win opposed to those who refuse to work with the rest.
I'm not entirely sure sitting at the fountain while raging in /all chat all game shows a "desire to win"

Just saying.

Slytherx

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrayged View Post
Often, though, one side is much, much worse...

I just got a game for the tribunal where the guy's lanemate gave first blood. What is the logical thing to do here? Obviously it is to rage, begin feeding intentionally, and ice the cake with a nice ragequit.

All because of one death.

Honestly, the Tribunal is painful... Reading through the chat of just one game makes me want to /facedesk...
Thats also true, there are many people who rage immediately after one mistake, and those guys do deserve to be punished.

Slytherx

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrayged View Post
I'm not entirely sure sitting at the fountain while raging in /all chat all game shows a "desire to win"

Just saying.
I can't say I wouldn't sit at a fountain in a game where my team consists of 3 soloers who consistently feed and refuse to surrender. What do you want them to do, walk out and go 2v5?

Porksub

05-28-2011

Most people don't realize that verbal harassment reports where they were provoked will be pardoned.

Homicide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-28-2011

90% of the cases I have had so far were due to racism. 10% were leave or feed, I have pardoned one case.

Mister Sandbag

05-28-2011

I don't ban anyone for verbal abuse unless it's REALLY bad, just think that calling someone "stupid" after the guy facechecks a bush after being told not to isn't a bannable offense.

Rhythmless Ninja

05-28-2011

I don't even look or care about their scores. I just read all the convo from each match & see if the guy is being ****** to everyone every game or purposely ruining a game.

Porksub

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Sandbag View Post
I don't ban anyone for verbal abuse unless it's REALLY bad, just think that calling someone "stupid" after the guy facechecks a bush after being told not to isn't a bannable offense.
This guy. I like.

Forever Cabron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Lol i have only seen hardcore feeding n verbal cases, where the feeder goes something like 0-22, tells the enemy team where his teammates are in /all, and says the n word more than anything, and they do it in at least 5 games, obvious punishment is obvious.