Is it me or do all of your cases seem like they are "Punishable"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Girder

05-28-2011

I've been doing the tribunal for about 30 minutes now and the multitude of cases I've got are repeat offences and clearly negative attitude towards the game and its players..

I have not pardoned one person yet, because they all seem like they deserve a ban..
All of the people that I have reviewed so far have been reported for at least 6 games and have mostly the same report reasons..

Am I just being a hard ass? Or do you guys feel like most of the cases are punishable as well..

This is an honest question. >_<

Zhirael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

there was 1 for me that was pardonable... then i checked a random game after the first 3 and items were boots of mobility and 5 zeals with lots of deaths... yea nvrm punish

Frank the Golem

05-28-2011

I had one case today that I pardoned.

The guy blatantly raged in the first game, feeding and screaming.
The second game, he did poorly, but only three people reported him and it was for Negative Attitude (which itself paled in comparison with that of his teammates).
Third game, did pretty well, his team got angry that he stole a kill so they told the enemy where he was and reported him for feeding. (Didn't think we'd get the chat logs, didya?)
4th-11th games, 1-2 people reporting him for Verbal Abuse because he called somebody "noob" 1-3 times per game.

He raged one game. That sucks. I'm not gonna Punish a guy for raging one time and then getting BS reports once per game. He was a jerk, but we'd all be banned if we were Punished for being an occasional jerk.

Levlin

05-28-2011

Yeah No pardons yet, still getting hardcore ragers/feeders

reallyslowloader

05-28-2011

I haven't pardoned either.

Micro102

05-28-2011

"Maybe today I can pardon someone"

Quote:
Intentionally feeding
"with revive, intentionally feed enemy"

Intentionally feeding
"The most obvious instance of ruining a game I have seen. Revive/rally, asks "who wants first blood", immediately feeds intentionally all game. 26 deaths....very obviously feeding as well. Also assists us by telling us what his teammates are up to. Rid us of this menace!"

Intentionally feeding

Intentionally feeding
"Report this player for everything: Started with revive/rally as kass. Fed immediately every time he was alive. Was also telling them our locations and what not over All chat. This guy seriously needs to be banned, i've run into so many of these players, it makes this game an annoyance more than it is pleasurable."

Intentionally feeding

Assisting enemy team
"Trolled us the entire game. Went 1/26, had troll summoner spells, and harassed us the entire game."

Intentionally feeding
"troll and feed since the game start please ban him for the good sake of the game quality"

Intentionally feeding
Guess not.

Slytherx

05-28-2011

Most people who rage are simply getting annoyed at consistent failures from their teammates. I have been nice to people and calmly tried to get them to not overextend or dive and what not, and more often than not I get a pissed off reply telling me either I'm bad or to shut the f up.

Its like road rage, some people can get out of hand, but the root of the problem is the other people running around who don't give a hoot about anyone else on the road (or the team in this case).

I don't punish ragers for this very reason... there is always 2 sides to every coin.

Enrayged

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slytherx View Post
I don't punish ragers for this very reason... there is always 2 sides to every coin.
Often, though, one side is much, much worse...

I just got a game for the tribunal where the guy's lanemate gave first blood. What is the logical thing to do here? Obviously it is to rage, begin feeding intentionally, and ice the cake with a nice ragequit.

All because of one death.

Honestly, the Tribunal is painful... Reading through the chat of just one game makes me want to /facedesk...

caboose74

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

well almost all case is about leaver / or feeder ...

Slytherx

05-28-2011

People who consistently feed, grief, and ignore teamfights pretty much get nothing, but the rest of the team who is actually trying to play a team game get banned when they get sick of it.

Its so easy to ban people for getting fed up with others who join a team game to play solo. The majority of people playing don't care about any advice they are given, regardless of its context.

A bunch of people join in for a football game. A guy on the offensive line on one team decides that he doesn't feel like standing there, so he goes deep instead. The play starts, the quarterback gets sacked. After this happens multiple time and you get a turnover on downs, how are you expected not to be pissed off?

Lets keep punishing the people who are actually playing the game and have a desire to win opposed to those who refuse to work with the rest.