Possible Bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fictious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

While reviewing cases, I ended up skipping 2. One was early on, but the other was actually the last I reviewed. When I clicked skip, I received this message:

Quote:
"Whoops! There's a Problem!
You’ve reached your 24-hour limit of 10 cases. The limit is reset nightly at 1:00 AM PDT
For More Information, read the FAQ Page"
This confuses me, because before I started reviewing, I was shown this message:

Quote:
"If for whatever reason you don't want to vote on this case (but you want to continue voting on cases), feel free to skip the case. It won't count toward your cases reviewed today, and the case will still be high in the queue for other Tribunal members to vote on. "

fictious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

bump

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

05-28-2011

Sorry bud, apparently you missed the post elsewhere that Riot Employee's said that for right now Skipping does count, the reason being they don't want people new to the tribunal system abusing it to look for "Celebrity" cases or "Easily Punishable" cases.

So, for right now, skipping counts as a case.

-Trey