Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CLG vs Epik discussion (games 2+3 REMATCH COMING)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzereusManator

05-28-2011

hmmm they banned annie?! .... holy....and they took amumU!!!!!

Zizos

05-28-2011

If they are complaining about seed order...then CLG is definatly not #1 if they are really that afraid of a team they play.

The #1 team would not be afraid of anyone they play and would welcome the challenge

GalacticFisher

05-28-2011

EG Malzahar and Corki. GG CLG.

Sykil

05-28-2011

Amumu first pick. Probably the wisest choice they've ever made.

내 나쁜 검둥이

05-28-2011

Quote:
seresibyl:
I know. I was saying it's what CLG does. They tend to just change one thing and just overlook their other mistakes.

Hotshot has a really big Ego that he didn't used to have. Nowadays, I think it gets the better of him.

Yea and too bad that they will take the low road and probably QQ about how Riot cheated them if they are knocked out of this tournament in the loser's bracket rather than look internally and start actually practicing and playing and synergizing real comps and not solo queue comps.

Wavy Crockett

05-28-2011

It's time for CLG to disband. They have hardly played any scrims in the last two weeks I mean what in the world are they thinking? The people on CLG who want to scrim every day and get better need to leave and form a new team or merge with an existing one. Ever since the end of WCG CLG has barely practiced together compared to all the top EU teams or TSM. Clearly the lack of practice has been a problem for a long time and with their current line up it's not going to change anytime soon.

The people who want to scrim every day and really want to get better at this game need to leave the team. This version of CLG is never going to be the best team in the world again.

Korne3

05-28-2011

In the last few games I've seen of CLG, they haven't looked too good. They always seem slow to initiate and have to react to the other team. I hope they can make this a better game.

Bodydrop

05-28-2011

To me it looks like whale is purposely throwing game to TSM....

Exothermic Kiwi

05-28-2011

inb4 doublelift blitz

My Loan Money

05-28-2011

ha, elementz getting benched by saintvicious. serves the guy right, he hardly does anything right when he's solo.