Suggestions to improve Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorankoroku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

First off I will say I do not care how much ip or reward I get for this. I am happy knowing that the community will improve with everyone working together as a whole.

I do think the system can be improved upon as a whole however. I would like in the drop down menu where we can choose which game to look at that the date that game was played to be added. It would make it easier for everyone to have an idea of whether this occurred over a couple days or a month or so. another thing I would like to be able to see are the summoner spells taken in to the game. Rarely is that a factor but shen with clarity is an example that would be good to see. Another thing that would help me personally is I am color blind and the allies font color and enemies are a little close and I can have trouble telling them apart at times.

This is all I can think of at the moment but feel free to add on anything you would like.

One thing that my friend thinks that should be added is a severity of punishment that the community votes on. such as the leave should be warned but the person swearing and being a terrible racist should be banned. I understand it not being there but perhaps a simple severely punished or minor punishment button would suffice and give a little more comfort to people who you are on the fence because you do not want to see the leaver banned.

Overall riot I love the idea thanks for including us in the process!

FenrisBlade

05-28-2011

I disagree. Purple, red and green are far enough apart in the spectrum to easily distinguish ally from enemy and reported player.

Time of game is in the tribunal. Top left part of report.

Severity of punishment is at the discretion of RIOT. I would like to leave it in their hands.

Bainemo

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisBlade View Post
I disagree. Purple, red and green are far enough apart in the spectrum to easily distinguish ally from enemy and reported player.

Time of game is in the tribunal. Top left part of report.

Severity of punishment is at the discretion of RIOT. I would like to leave it in their hands.
People who are colorblind literally can't tell the difference between red and green. The electromagnetic spectrum doesn't care if your eyes don't work.

Sorankoroku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Thank you bainemo. colorblindness comes in many different forms and i am red green colorblind therefor can not tell the difference between the two. also i am aware time of game is in the tribunal i offered the suggestion as a way to make it easier to see all of the dates at once instead of having to go through all 12 games remembering the dates of each one. I also agree that severity should be in there hands once again these are just thoughts i wanted to put out because there have been more complaints about the ip rather then suggestions to improve this was an attempt to get the ball rolling so to speak to see if there are any things that would make it better for everyone or easier to navigate. riot has done a great job with it but that does not mean the layout itself is flawless.

Sanryu

05-28-2011

I'm the one who thought at least a private comment by the judge or different punishment buttons. My reasons for this was simple there are many players out there that i even judged myself stating that they "have 3 lvl 30 accounts and dont give a **** what riot does to me." or "riot has done nothing and will do nothing more than 1 day bans so why should i care." Players like these are unneeded in our community and should be take note of seriously. With all the cases that riot has to deal with if we had a way to sort them for an easier/faster punishment on those that actually deserve it.

I get where your coming from, but it was an idea to make things easier for both them and us. Take it as you will.

Sorankoroku

05-28-2011

i also think that it would be good to see if they have prior punishments for the behavior noted