5 IP for tribunal...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NakaKuro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

20 cases at one minute each is 100ip. That's better IP-to-time ratio than a loss, with less effort/frustration. AND you get to beat trolls with a stick. That's pretty win-win.

EDIT: Got Nath'd by blue.

Hayflick

05-28-2011

Not sure why some people are saying *10 it's *5... But good to see people still want to vote and what not.

Darmon

05-28-2011

Do you people even realize that the argument that the IP ratio is good is DIRECTLY counter to the argument that its important to help improve the community? If you're only spending one minute per case, you aren't doing a very thorough job (obvious cases aside), and if you aren't going through them quickly then you wont get as good an IP ratio.

Swift Ghost

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
You do the tribunal for 10 games a day. That's 50 ip for 10 minutes of work.
10 games a day is 70 games a week. That's 350 ip for 70 minutes of work.
350 IP per week is roughly equal to 5 30-minute games that would take up 2.5 hours of your time.

70 minutes vs 150 minutes for the same IP.

hmm.
That's assuming that we cast a vote every minute. I've been judging them more throughly but and taking closer to 3 mins but because of the small ip reward, I'm going to join the masses and do a 1 minute solve.

Ravel

05-28-2011

I dunno bout you, but I'm about 100 IP higher than I would be if I hadn't done tribunal.

Really, it's a pleasure to do something that will help the community in the long run, and the extra 100 IP is just extra.

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

If you don't like it, don't vote on cases.

Very simple.

Recom

05-28-2011

You're doing it wrong, you shouldn't even think about the IP reward..

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
You do the tribunal for 10 games a day. That's 50 ip for 10 minutes of work.
10 games a day is 70 games a week. That's 350 ip for 70 minutes of work.
350 IP per week is roughly equal to 5 30-minute games that would take up 2.5 hours of your time.

70 minutes vs 150 minutes for the same IP.

hmm.
This, entirely.

Why do I feel like I'm jumping thread to thread repeating myself? Hahaha...

Quote:
I keep seeing this argument everywhere, what everyone is missing is that this is to supplement the game not become an alternative to it.

Not to mention they said their goal was eventually 30 cases a day.

5 x 30 = 150 IP a day
150 x 7 = 1050 IP a week. A little more forgivable isn't it? Besides, as a supplement, if I'm earning a bonus 1050 IP a week.

Not to mention - if you don't think it is worth it to clean up the community, let alone get some small bonus IP in the process, then don't do the Tribunal - Go play the game and make your maximum amount of IP per day - for others like myself who can't be on the servers very often? This is a dream come true.

Short-term: the IP riot gives you for making correct judgements and taking your time with the Tribunal.

Long-term: Less players willing to ruin the game for laughs or rage - which means you're more likely to deal with a competent team that is more likely to give you a success instead of a fail - and that means you're earning more IP overall in the future because, I believe, your wins will be higher.
-Trey

ouzomi

05-28-2011

100 IP and I get to vent bitter resentment towards trolls/feeders/d*****bags? Awesome.

At the very least, people can't complain about 'riot doesn't do anything'. Since judgement is in our hands, but wheter they dish out the punishment or not is another story.

VKZ95

05-28-2011

I dont think of the ip while im voting, taking trolls and rage quiters out of lol is enough incentive for me, but if you only vote in the tribunal for ip you can think of this as an extra. 5 ip per case voting in 10 different cases a day gives you 50 ip that's more ip than a 20 lost game and eventually, the cases you can vote for every day will raise, making the ip rewards bigger