Things We Need to More Accurately Judge Cases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lacksadaisy

05-28-2011

You know what League of Legends really needs, though? That would make all of these points null?

Replays. Give us them, Riot.

Fuertisimo

05-28-2011

I think a lot of what you say makes sense, but to be 100% honest of the 16 cases I've reviewed so far, in only 1 of them did I actually have to even stop and consider whether to punish or pardon. The vast majority of the cases are just ridiculously easy to judge. Those items though would be helpful in the more questionable cases, which I guess do exist but I haven't really run accross them yet.

Alex is White

05-28-2011

/singed/bump

Kalarix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Excellent thread, I've had to skip a couple because of lack of some of this information.

BlackestEyes

05-28-2011

I'd like to see the reporting player's items/score. Those who report might be trolling, it could be useful to see if they were a real player in a game.

Randland

05-28-2011

If there is an event log that records pings but isn't shown on the chat log, that would be helpful for some matches when a player is reported for mass pinging.

Valcurdra

05-28-2011

I would like to see the entire score chart. I have had cases where the reported player left because of team mates feeding and abusing him. I would pardon in some of these cases if I could confirm that team mates were really feeding.

PhsX

05-29-2011

Bumping for a new day. I'll update the OP this afternoon.

han0987

05-29-2011

/signed

tonytongji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

05-29-2011

i would like the item of reporter or the whole team at least too, since its possible that the reporter is trolling too and forced others into bad morale