Things We Need to More Accurately Judge Cases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaulTheOracle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

I agree with all of these, but especially showing summoner level. I had a case right now where the guy claimed to be new and thats why he was doing badly. It would really help to know if he was level 10 or 30.

Phoulmouth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

/signed

Phantomfear

05-28-2011

Yes, Summoner lvl would help clarify a ton of these "Feeding/Unskilled player" reports. i think it should be a MUST have

PaulTheOracle

05-28-2011

It should also show summoner spells because a non-mana champ with clarity is obviously trolling. Also rally/revive and other troll spells would be shown.

xisanity

05-28-2011

lots of great ideas they would defently help me in judging people but i have an idea i know it may seem impossible to do but some how give us a better idea or make it more clear when people like to just stand up in the starting area and like to troll the game because they don't like the team or just nerd raging and do nothing for the rest of the game and people just report player afk / leave and leave no comment to what the player did that round i dunno maybe make like timer for how long people stand in the same spot or something ? but if u can find some way to help us decide this other then the people's chat log would be a lot easier and much more helpful to a lot of people

Reinvented

05-28-2011

Good list so far. I'd like to add Champion select chat as well. There's some pretty nasty people who start their **** from there.

I'd also like to see all items bought during the game. Or something to monitor AFK's. For example, if a person goes AFK at the shop, they will receive 1 mark. I'd like to see how many marks they get.

Sometimes not many details are needed for these cases, but it seems to work out nicely.

PhsX

05-28-2011

Thanks for the thoughts, list updated.

Thegatso

05-28-2011

I agree 100%

PhsX

05-28-2011

Bump for awareness

tazmaniac

05-28-2011

I would definitely like to see summoner spells. It would help to know if the person intended to troll from the champ select with Revive/Teleport combo.