Things We Need to More Accurately Judge Cases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhsX

05-28-2011

I don't know how quickly this forum moves; although I did scan the front page for something like this and didn't see a thread. I'll be glad to repost contribute to a different thread if there is already one going. Feel free to post the things listed here which would be most helpful to you when judging cases, or suggest things to add to the list. Please note if you viewed the thread before, I have updated the list grouping similar elements together.

Update: Underlined those that seemed most important and simplest to implement.

Things we need to judge the more questionable cases:

• Map Played
  • Ranked, Normal, Co-op VS AI, or Custom (Tribunal cases have been appearing for foul players in custom games such as ARAM)
  • Summoner Level or ELO
  • Time Spent DC'd (If reconnected), Also Time of Disconnection
  • Champion Names in chat log
  • Events in chat log -- For example, The player in question's Kills, Assists, and Deaths
  • Attempted surrender votes in chat log
  • Time Elapsed in Game (Rather than the timestamp) in chat log
  • Post-Game Lobby Chat Log
  • Pre-game Lobby Chat (Perhaps unfeasible, but would be nice to determine pregame rage/trolling)
  • Order of Items Purchased
  • Summoner Spells
  • Total Team Scores (To more easily identify "feeding")

These are all that the fellow posters and I can think of for now, if anyone else has any others feel free to post and I'll add them to the list. Hopefully Roit sees the list and implements some/all of these things.

fictious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

personally id like to see the players summoner level. would help in judgement of whether intentional feeding actually happened or the person is just new. also help when people accuse of it just being a smurf account. if the account is only lvl 3, the probably, if its lvl 30, likely not.

PhsX

05-28-2011

Added. Good idea.

Phantomfear

05-28-2011

i would like to add a few things that i have noticed after doing a few of these.

- Leave status (if player in ? did leave)
- FULL chat logs. I have noticed a few with little to nothing in the chat info.
- Include the Surrender chat logs. (the WORLD chat log)
- Teams kill counts. ( if a score of 1-5-5 and is called feeding but, the whole team only scored 10 kills. makes for more of a sound decision on if they where feeding.)

As stated above, the type of game makes a differance too. a player in a ranked game saying competitive banter can be viewed different then in a pub game.

i knwo im missing somethings will add as i find them.

fathobo

05-28-2011

Very good idea. I think this will have potential of a red sticky

PhsX

05-28-2011

Thanks for the thoughts and bumps.

LuserCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-28-2011

Chat timer, events, and post-game chat would be extremely helpful (the most helpful additions, in my mind).

Phantomfear

05-28-2011

possibly a suggestion box as to why we vote the way we do.

i have had a few iffys.... and i mean iffy as to why i should pardon or punish.

and a way to help clarify the reasoning for the outcome of the vote. may also show why some feilds of the reporting proscess need to be removed/revamped in the future.

just a thought

Valorius

Recruiter

05-28-2011

I just had to review a report for verbal abuse, yet there was no single proof, not one, of that through the in-game chatlog. So I've got to suppose that never happened and he got trolled, or he said some bad things in the post-game lobby. We seriuosly need that data (hopefully the other games will help me clarify this particular case)

PhsX

05-28-2011

Thanks. I've thought of the idea to add a reason behind your vote, but I almost feel like it would clutter up the system. Plus, would they go unread until the player offended far enough to warrant a permanent ban (When Roit says they'll review the case)?