The pattern with the champions...and patches...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cat Girl Sakuya

03-21-2010

I'm not sure if anybody has noticed this or not, but as soon as a champion gets buffed/becomes free, people start complaining, and here's why, in order, respectively.

-For the "free champions"
If you didn't know, once a champion becomes free, especially the already-annoying to fight characters like Blitzcrank and Twitch, people play them, and get good with them, and this gives the champion the "OP" tag right over his head, and the reason he gets this "tag", is because when people get good->They do good, which in turn, results in the accuser getting facerolled multiple games in a row by the same champion, which makes them think they are OP, creating the atmosphere for everyone else with the psycholigally enhanced chances of the placebo effect.
-For the buffed champions
When it comes to buffing champions, everyone gets nervous, when they see that one person they hate get the buff they need, while the haters go to the hate, the lovers go to enjoy, which they do, to high extents, and the players who were already good with the champion buffed get even better with the buff, Warwick being the perfect example, and they start owning game after game, people start complaining the person is OP, and then the former conversation picks up and creates the same effect.

Please keep this post in mind before you complain a champion is OP, because all it does is create un-needed nerfs on characters that were just fine(Katarina being the perfect example.)

-Chris

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamGrimm

03-21-2010

Post has some merit, you actually put effort in your post.
Still, I cant really do anything with this and I smell a little repost.
+0