Twiiitch <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnoreZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Okay so like. i'vee been playing for about a week or two, and i wanna say that TWITCH is reaaaal fun. Hes an excellent character : A ranged assassin who slows you down and shoots arrows THROUGH you , hitting multiple targets, and and explode his poison stacks on you at will. Or let you slowly take damage and die. Hes great, but i need some help with items to buy for him.

Normally i'd stick with the recommended, but thats not always the best, so i took someones build but dont know what i should add to it. I only know three items :

1. Malady 2. Last whisper (the bow that adds 20 attack damage and like 40% attack speed) 3. Infinity Blade.

What other items should he get? (as for boots i normally go with what im feeling for the game, either the fastest or semi-fast with stats.)

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2010

er, well im glad ur having fun with twitch and all, but this post is simply asking for the item build right?
so a better idea would be to post in the guides and strategy section

and also, i wouldn't recommend malady on twitch -_- there's a post here telling us why it's not too great
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=78401

A bloodthirster would be a better lifesteal item, but i won't tell you how to play, its ur choice

and with twitch you don't need to stack too much attack speed, stackin attack damage items like say black cleaver and infinity edge along with a recurve bow might allow you to deal a lot more damage in a shorter period of time

AnoreZ

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Oh my bad lol. dindt mean to post it in the wrong place. Thanks. I'll try it out (:

FeLpZ

03-21-2010

stack malady's and you'll win. build has worked for many people.

Divine Dark

03-21-2010

Please un-install the game. Seriously mate, Twitch is the easiest champion in the game to play, he can't even be called a champion now days, just a nuisance. Why ask for a build? Twitch is just so easy and if a 8 year old can figure one out, I'm sure you can.