Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"lol ur supposed to do tribunal to improve game not make IP you greedy person xD"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bland

05-28-2011

Quote:
Crimson Arakune:
based on how the community is reacting.

100% agreed...
They could have figured out this would happen

Viziroth

05-28-2011

I think the tribunal is fun to be completely honest....

fuzzion

05-28-2011

5ip per game will just lead to that people spam punish on everyone without looking since it's punish 97% of the time anyway.

Viziroth

05-28-2011

Quote:
fuzzion:
5ip per game will just lead to that people spam punish on everyone without looking since it's punish 97% of the time anyway.

how would more IP solve that problem... it won't... I think it'd encourage it -.- more people will go "oh, it's only 5 IP I'm not gonna waste my time" if it was more it'd be more of a "hell I might get some nice IP by spamming the punish button!"

The IP for the tribunal is a gift, not a reward... it's a thank you not a payment...

it's like someone pouring you a class of lemonade when you volunteer to help them move... you shouldn't expect it but it's a great gesture....