"lol ur supposed to do tribunal to improve game not make IP you greedy person xD"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ganja High Weeds

05-28-2011

Sorry, not everyone shares your altruistic point of view. So don't tell us what we're supposed to do, how we're supposed to feel.

It takes only 1 or 2 minutes per case, you say? Well, it seems to me that all you people "trying to improve the game" actually can't take the time to review the cases throroughly.

I truly hope the final version of the Tribunal doesn't give 5 IP per each case. The planned 30 cases per day x 5 IP = 150 IP a day, and that assumes ONE ALWAYS VOTES CORRECTLY. Comparable to a few hours of gameplay it is not, unless "few" means "one (and a half)" or they're assuming you'll lose all your games. To be fair, that statement is awfully vague... or misleading. Not to mention, it's less than the IP gained from First Win of the Day. That isn't enough incentive for us non-angelic goody two shoes.

Plus, the Tribunal is not really that fun, compared to actually playing the game, or, you know, doing stuff IRL. Sure, some of the chat logs are funny, but they can also be depressing, and reading what morons and trolls have to say is, in the end, a chore.

How much do I suggest the Tribunal give, then? 10 IP per correctly voted case sounds fair. Maybe some IP per incorrect votes, but only after the voter establishes him/herself as reliable.

Orshabal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

ur doing their work, not just "improving the game"

Dark Tira

05-28-2011

The Tribunal is not meant to be a farming tool.

Ozien

05-28-2011

And the same goes for you, don't tell us what we're supposed to do, or how we're supposed to feel. I'll consider myself one of your "angelic goody two shoes (I think?)," who would do it for free because I give a **** about the community and don't need an incentive. Hell, I'll pay *them* 5 IP per vote just to get rid of the garbage. Oh, guess my angelic goody two shoes image got pissed out the window, huh?

If it's boring, the incentive isn't enough for you and you aren't a "goody two shoes" - why do it? Leave it to us that don't care about all that. If someone puts a gun to your head, then do it. Until then, play games and do IRL stuff or whatever it is you kids do these days.

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

I don't get the point of this post. Is it to say people only take place in the tribunal to get personal profit or to establish the possible IP reward from it?

Also, the tribunal is not boring, I do actually find it very enjoyable and think it's nice to help getting rid of this game's scum.
I can say I would participate in it even if there were no IP reward, as in the long run, it will benefit me with less griefers to deal with (The extra IP doesn't hurt, though).

Etherimp

05-28-2011

I actually agree. I think the sum total of 10 correct votes should net you 100 IP. This is about the same as an hour of in-game time and it would actually give a lot of people incentive to partake in the tribunal, as it would expediate farming for runes and heroes.

10 IP per case is not a lot, really.

Gureedu

Recruiter

05-28-2011

i am a selfish person and am just doing tribunal so that i dont have 2 play with trolls/feeders u.u

Etherimp

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerzSuchender View Post
I don't get the point of this post. Is it to say people only take place in the tribunal to get personal profit or to establish the possible IP reward from it?

Also, the tribunal is not boring, I do actually find it very enjoyable and think it's nice to help getting rid of this game's scum.
I can say I would participate in it even if there were no IP reward, as in the long run, it will benefit me with less griefers to deal with (The extra IP doesn't hurt, though).
News flash: Everyone does everything they do for some sort of personal gain/pleasure. It's human nature. You actually contradict yourself.

First, you seem to suggest that people would NOT simply partake in the Tribunal for personal profit/gain.

Then, you establish that the very reason you DO partake in it is because you find it enjoyable and want to help get rid of scum.

Fenrir Slakt

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
News flash: Everyone does everything they do for some sort of personal gain/pleasure. It's human nature. You actually contradict yourself.

First, you seem to suggest that people would NOT simply partake in the Tribunal for personal profit/gain.

Then, you establish that the very reason you DO partake in it is because you find it enjoyable and want to help get rid of scum.
Don't put words in my mouth, I never said OR suggested people would not partake in it for personal profit. The OP implied the tribunal was boring, which I do not agree with. I actually said I find it enjoyable AND that it will benefit me in the long run.

Second, the two arguments you spouted do not seem related to me in any way.
Go seek for a dispute somewhere else.

I do not find sense in what he said and wanted to express it, that's all.

Orshabal

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orshabal View Post