Some extreme changes to Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

I dont think Twitch is OP right now, just very annoying when he pops out of nowhere and ults. I just want to spitball some changes that might make him more interesting to play. Dont get me wrong, these are nerfs, and pretty big ones, but i think if everything else about him was buffed he might be a really cool champion.

First, make him unable to move while stealthed. When i first read about Ambush this is how i thought it worked, because when youre going to ambush someone, youre usually not moving around, usually. This would increase the skill required to play Twitch because you would have to figure a good place to wait to ambush an enemy team. To make up for this the stealth duration could be decreased but the attack speed would be the same, so it wouldnt take so long to get the full 60% aspeed buff.

Second, make him a melee champ. Yea thats pretty extreme, but again, when i first saw Twitch, i thought he was a melee champion, until i read Spray n' Pray. Obviously Spray n' Pray would ne to be changed drastically, but everything else would work. Maybe SnP could be like highlander, so he could catch up to people, or give his melee attacks a splash.

Note that these are two separate ideas, im not suggesting they should both be implemented, that would be stupid.

Again, i dont think Twitch really NEEDS a nerf like this, but i think they would make him more balanced and interesting.

eSPee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Uuuh... No! Twitch should get a move penalty while stealthed (u can't run like hell unnoticed around other champs) and when he approaches/walks in 100 range of a champ he should loose camoflage. He stinks, wtf! Can't u smell him???

blackjackz

03-21-2010

melee is silly... unable to move while stealth... that's like teemo...

espee's idea is not bad,

tho I think making his stealth like shaco's will do.

Modifying his other ability and he will not be twitch anymore.

OJ Da Juiceman

03-21-2010

I think stealth should drain his mana pretty severly, and keep draining it while he is stealthed. I dont play him, so it might already do this. If it does: make it drain much more.

This will do 4 things:

1. Prevent him from constantly being stealthed all the time.
2. Cause him to only stealth when he needs to
3. Prevent early game stealth lvl 6 gankfests.
4. Change his item composition to be more mana intensive instead of pure atck spd, AD if stealth is to be used effectively.

If people say:" why does his stealth drain when evelyn's doesnt?" Thats because evelyn cant shoot and kill 3 champions in 5 seconds.

StretchyStretch

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackz View Post
melee is silly... unable to move while stealth... that's like teemo...

espee's idea is not bad,

tho I think making his stealth like shaco's will do.

Modifying his other ability and he will not be twitch anymore.
How is melee silly? Every other stealth champion is melee, including back in Dota, and maybe HoN, havent played it. He is a rat after all, they scratch, and they have dirty little infected paws.

Unable to move while stealth would just make him unable to move from lane to lane so easily and gank instantly.

Skwerl

03-21-2010

keep him ranged
but immobile or slowed
make his expunge not AoE(point and click), and make his slow either less effective, designated AoE (you click on an area, area slow), or point and click effect
right nao he takes half the skill of the other 6300, falling short of even blitzcrank, and is not that much harder than ryze

vileguy

03-21-2010

Immobile stealth is useless. Twitch's power is that he has powerful aoe and tons of free aspd. His ulti + stealth is a lot of attack speed, he has aoe slow that doesn't need stacks of poison and aoe damage with pretty long range, then his ulti is pretty rediculous for the aoe but it doesn't always hit everything, usually 2-3 champs.

I think he's been nerfed enough, he's just more annoying then overpowered.

Kriptini

03-21-2010

Reduce the range on Expunge.

That is all.