Tryndamere needs... something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

In my opinion, he needs a buff in his base damage and/or his HP. The rest seems fine it's just I'm sort of frustrated when I see tanks out DPSing me, it's embarrassing. I took a look at Sion, his enrage ability adds up so much damage that he out DPSed me early and middle game. Not only does he block a lot of damage, but he's a tank.

When I went against him, he was a AP build and had both 100 damage and 100 AP. You've got to be kidding me. Either Tryndamere gets a buff or Sion should get a nerf. Another champion that really ticks me off is Jax, as an assassin he manages to rack up more HP then me. Just to top it off, his dodge nearly rapes Tryndamere.

Another solution is bringing back the critical strike for The Sword of Occult. Mejai's Soulstealer is still 10x better than it anyway.

Jeeves2287

03-21-2010

Thanks for all the imput. I think im going to try Ternce's build and see how that works, im not level 30 yet, but i can get most of the masteries, and as for runes.. well ive been focusing on buying champions more than anything else. currently, ive been taking blood lust first. whats the benefit of taking spinning slash over it at level one?

Ternce

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiden Orelien View Post
Thanks for all the imput. I think im going to try Ternce's build and see how that works, im not level 30 yet, but i can get most of the masteries, and as for runes.. well ive been focusing on buying champions more than anything else. currently, ive been taking blood lust first. whats the benefit of taking spinning slash over it at level one?
The only benefit of taking Spinning Slash at 1 over Bloodlust is for bush warfare before minions spawn. If you get in a tight spot, it makes getting away easier. If you're in a good spot to take them out, it also makes them getting away harder. Mobility at level 1 is pretty clutch before minions spawn.

Edyll

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ternce View Post
Tryndamere is one of my most played guys. The character is very cool, has a cool skin

Also, for positive input on my Tryndamering.

74 W 75 L
1100/800/900
(rough figures, reinstalling game atm. Check my username out, same as forum name)
Doesn't it bother you that a character you've played over 150 games with has a slightly negative k/d spread?

All my most played characters are well into the positives, something I suspect is true for many players

Also, I notice your most played character is Ryze, I suspect your stats with him are much better, no?

DeadlyPocky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Hmm, well my take on Tryndamere is he's fine.

The one thing that he COULD use is an increase on his Spinning Blade. It's a bit weak right now on the range, so if they buffed that a bit, Trynd could be slightly better.

I see lots of Tryndamere's stacking Avarice Blades.

And I won't lie, I used to as well, but I found that getting Zeal is MUCH better. As it actually allows you to no waste any time and money on 2 Avarice Blades.

Now, I know you guys are saying "BUT BUT, Trynd is a late game character and he wont sell the Avarice Blades until late game!". Yes, he is. But it allows you to buy Infinity Edge just that much sooner. And allows Tryndamere to become super hyper ridiculous, that much sooner. If the enemy team ever allows you to go late game with Tryndamere, they will ALWAYS. ALWAYS be face rolled.

Anyway, my build:
Start off: Brawlers Gloves, 2 Health Pots.
End game: Inf Edge, Zerks Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Starks/Bloodthirster, Atmas Impaler, Guardian Angel/ Frozen Mallet/ Last Whisper

Runes: Marks: Armor Pen
Quint: Armor Pen/Crit Chance
Seals: Crit Chance
Glyphs: Magic Resist (Flat)

Morair

03-21-2010

My suggestion from Cosaints:

Canabalism... eating minions & players for health boost, like Chogath...

replace Taunt with

MOUTH: Taunt stays the same, just eating as Cho'Gath does when in melee range. No stacks like Cho'gath but just a mitigation on his Pure HP dependence. This will make Trynadere more viable without making him OPed.

Tryndamere Rapid Fire Wulfram TANK. Figure it out because it took me a month

R4iK463

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybeis View Post
50 minion kills and 2 champions kills before level 9 and you're set. That's basically my rule of thumb when playing tryndamere.

If I ever die early game it's pretty much a catch up by farming game.

What I love is that they most games the other team will 5 man roam for the tryndamere farmer. So if u watch your mini map closely you can suck the 5 members of the other team away, help your team farm more, and run off scott free.
Lol... "Scott" free... I get it...