Tryndamere needs... something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeeves2287

03-21-2010

Ive been playing tryndamere almost exclusively over the last week, and i have noticed that he is really a liability to your team. To have any effect mid to late game you need to have a great early game, and even then its difficult to be a legitimate threat with him. And as far as i can tell tryndamere is generally considered under powered, and the fact is, he needs something, but what? What do you guys think will make Tryndamere a desirable champion to play?

Lagoon7

03-21-2010

A gold making ability, i think they should slap this on his passive (i mean add it on, not replace):

2gold every attack 5gold every crit.

Cause right now, the biggest problems with trynd are these:
A) He is a melee DPS.
B) He has little harassing ability.
C) He has little farming ability.

The gold per attack and gold per crit should help migitate B and C by alot! Besides he is a barbarian king, barbarians are known to plunder.

Acioty

03-21-2010

I think a base crit and damage increase could be a big help. Also feel melee needs a little oomf in the beginning . no so much for Yi though think he is fine as he is.

Maybeis

03-21-2010

50 minion kills and 2 champions kills before level 9 and you're set. That's basically my rule of thumb when playing tryndamere.

If I ever die early game it's pretty much a catch up by farming game.

What I love is that they most games the other team will 5 man roam for the tryndamere farmer. So if u watch your mini map closely you can suck the 5 members of the other team away, help your team farm more, and run off scott free.

Lagoon7

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acioty View Post
I think a base crit and damage increase could be a big help. Also feel melee needs a little oomf in the beginning . no so much for Yi though think he is fine as he is.
His Q spell gives crit dmg increase.

Honestly i think his passive is where the buffs are needed, its really quite terrible unless your at >50% hp, in which case your soon to be dead because everyone loves to gank the squishy melee carries.

Maybe they should change his passive to be a flat crit rate increase, like maybe 5%/10%/15% and then add on a gold earning portion to it like i said in my first post.

Cause the biggest problem with trynd that causes many trynd's to feed, is that he has TERRIBLE farming ability, and is easily harrassed/shut-out.

Jeeves2287

03-21-2010

Good posts so far, maybe bloodlust stacks should add 3-5% lifesteal per? Or even 1/2/3/4/5% this would give trynd just a little more survivability. And as for two champ kills and 50 minions, ive gotten this before a few times, and maybe i just suck but late game still was pretty bad

Acioty

03-21-2010

Or along with his Q add some crit chance as a passive.

Zensatsu

03-21-2010

Imo, they really need to increase his Bloodlust's healing power. It's really quite negligible. For example, if you're fighting Ryze, Twich or any other champion. and you pop Undying Rage, sure you get Bloodlust stacks that you can turn into health, but once you use those stacks, you'll pretty much always end up below the health you had before you got attacked. I'm not saying that it should be anything major, but doubling the amout healed per rank would be nice.

Salteris

03-21-2010

!!! omg trynd is just fine the way he is. Read a guide on how to play him and get over it. Stack avarice blades, learn to last hit and don't use slash to go towards an enemy until your ult is up. Easiest char ever with just a few crit damage runes. Crud a lvl 5 with just crit damage runes would walk over low elo games. Trynd is fine. Perfectly reasonable just the way he is, AND fun to play. Please stop with the QQ nerf Threads.

Lagoon7

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salteris View Post
Please stop with the QQ nerf Threads.
HAHAHAHAHA...

funny...

your an idiot, this is about giving trynd a buff, not a nerf.

Next time read before posting.