Warwick is too strong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mercurius

03-21-2010

OP was probably playing on twisted treeline. Warwick and shaco are not stoppable on twisted treeline.

Drakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Warwick is kinda quircky, he'll either jungle well and snowball ahead becoming a force to be reckoned with. Or lag behind and just be a minor distraction. Theres rarely a time when a wick is just in between.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Quote:
WW ult is strong.. lol dunno why people are saying its not they clearly don't know how to build him
You see, the thing is, is that if you use your ult, i can simply cleanse/quicksilver sash? out of it, and you will continue to stand there waving your arms... stunning yourself, while i lol and kill you

palpalych

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolpineAsteurals View Post
Ok first off, I am a pretty good player, with many more kills than deaths.
I lol'ed

it's not hard to have more kills than deaths overall, but it doesn't make you a good player

Divine Dark

03-21-2010

Yeah I'd say your just extremely bad or just met an extremely good Warwick player. I play Warwick a great deal and I must say I'm pretty good with him. However, he is easy to counter. When he ulti's, he is stuck in that spot so you can cleanse him or exhaust him. He has the ability to run really fast only when your the fool to fall below half health but I say he has this because he has no crowd control abilities. He has a attack speed buff and that is it that he can give his team mates.

IEatBabies

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolpineAsteurals View Post
I've seen warwick with his now EVEN BETTER ult just destroy teams by himself.
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

This guy puts the lol in LoL.

Tyson Azura

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzier View Post
Warwick is my main and without trying to be big headed I think im a decent player.

However Warwick has a heck of alot of disadvantages.

His ultimate is pritty good but has to be timed perfect or his ultimate turns into a suicide. As I say, im good with him but by no means do I think he is too strong, infact quite the oppasite in some respects. He is a oppertunist and if he gets an opertunity to kill you, you shouldnt have let him get the option.

Just sounds like you went up against a good player to me.
+1 i have trouble getting kills because other players are smart when they get the particles above them and see a few people missing from lanes they know there is atleast a warwick, prabaly a gank and so they t hug.
l2p
l2towerhug