TF buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ireulcheg

03-21-2010

Good job on a buff RIOT. All buffed champs were nerfed into oblivion after the buff, so I expect you to do the usual, and put your "reworked" TF to where it should have gone to.

On a serious note, why make a champ who was OP as it is into a game's best dd? He can be everywhere and easily outperforms twitch, ganking a full HP invisible twitch with his ulti and dealing uncomparable damage, even when twitch ulted.

Looks like I have to start quitting all games with TF now, or quit playing till he's fixed.

Expect all TF players to come running saying "OMG he's squishy kill him, he has just 10x your damage", and "I had to change my TF build to stomp now, don't put me in more pain than I already have after 2 games I wasted to find new stomping build" and so on.

Downvote me, I dare you.

AlejoTheBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

i accept you dare good sir. please tell me the build that killed twitch 100% in his ulti. thats 6 seconds minus the time to teleport there. please share.

Ireulcheg

03-21-2010

He killed him with 2 seconds. I had no time to check the build.

AlejoTheBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

that is a LARGE crock of bull unless this was a lvl 1 twitch vs a lvl 6 TF.

I CAL SHANANAGINS

Ireulcheg

03-21-2010

Both lvl 10. TF is the best DD in LoL right now, and much higher than he was before. QQ ragequit at minute 1 if I see him in game.

AlejoTheBear

03-21-2010

I STILL CALL SHANANGINS.

seriously though unless TF had alrdy gotten 3 aces b4 he did this it wouldnt have been in 2 seconds. its not possible. im sorry but it isnt.

Ireulcheg

03-21-2010

Anyway, old TF was manageable.
New TF simply right clicks you and turns around in his chair. And it's done.

AmyOverlord

03-21-2010

While I do admit, him being able to do a lot of damage with a physical DPS build can hurt, he's also counterable.

Q becomes worthless on an AD build.
W is counterable via Exhaust/Blind. Hurp durp.
E is what makes him powerful. He gets extra damage every 4th attack, he has 30% AS when maxed, and 15% CDR. Time your 4th attack with a PAC proc, and you will do insane damage. Such as with Red Card for a slow, more damage, and bonus damage. Gold Card for a stun, 3 sources of bonus damage. Blue Card for some mana regain and bonus damage. Helps more on towers.
R is completely fine now.

He's not imbalanced at all. Like every other ****ing AD carry, Exhaust, Blind, Slow him.

Burning Rose

03-21-2010

My tactic: Play Jax.

Ronger

03-21-2010

What's AD lol?