Give me your jax rune page!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thenadathor

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderA View Post
Marks: Either Armor Pen, attack speed, or Magic Pen, depending on your build.
Seals: Dodge, obviously
Glyphs: Up in the air, I love Flat CD on everyone.
Quints: 2 Dodge, 1 of whatever:

Just remember, you can't get more than 10% dodge from runes, so don't get full seal dodge and 3 dodge quints, you'll spillover to 11.25%, which will get capped down to 10%.
Whats your source for the 10% cap? I just posted in help/support, and I was told that there is no cap.

EnderA

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenadathor View Post
Whats your source for the 10% cap? I just posted in help/support, and I was told that there is no cap.
Hmm... good question. I drew that from buying a full set and it only displaying 10% on the list of bonuses it displayed. After that, I combined my third dodge quint away, so I haven't tested recently. I'll buy it again and check. It's possible they changed it since then, and I didn't notice it, or that it was a display bug, or that I made a mistake somehow.

The dodge cap is purely for runes, if I am correct. There's no other cap, all bonuses just stack multiplicatively (meaning 10% dodge + 10% dodge = (0.1 + 0.1 - (0.1 * 0.1)) = 19% dodge)

(Copied from my other post in the Rune Database Spreadsheet thread for the same question.)

EnderA

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderA View Post
Hmm... good question. I drew that from buying a full set and it only displaying 10% on the list of bonuses it displayed. After that, I combined my third dodge quint away, so I haven't tested recently. I'll buy it again and check. It's possible they changed it since then, and I didn't notice it, or that it was a display bug, or that I made a mistake somehow.

The dodge cap is purely for runes, if I am correct. There's no other cap, all bonuses just stack multiplicatively (meaning 10% dodge + 10% dodge = (0.1 + 0.1 - (0.1 * 0.1)) = 19% dodge)

(Copied from my other post in the Rune Database Spreadsheet thread for the same question.)
CORRECTION: There is no cap to Dodge from runes. (This may have been fixed a while ago, or I may have mis-seen something.)

Awe5omeMan

03-24-2010

What I do is magic penn marks, dodge seals, and attack speed glyphs with quints of movement speed. The glyphs could be replaced, but it's a nice little early game bonus. The majority of you damage will be magic burst so magic penn is great, extra dodge chance and movespeed...can't go wrong

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

Marks: flat abillity power
Seals: flat mana
Glyphs: attack speed
Quints: flat CDR

pure worthless