The Tribunal Cap Raised to Ten!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyinHobo

05-28-2011

Yay my new favourite game!

Warrikon

05-28-2011

always something to do after raging at a trolling person! hooray!!!

-goes to tribunal -

DJShadows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Fun to do after a long night at work, but yea the few things I would like to see added are

1) Pre/Post game chat
2) Game Type( Ranked/Normal Custom)
3) ????
4) Profit.

Yankesik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrikon View Post
always something to do after raging at a trolling person! hooray!!!

-goes to tribunal -
It broke...

Gragas did it again.

komugit

05-28-2011

yeah that gragas sure looks ugly

Slagg

05-28-2011

Still sounds like a witch hunt to me. You wanna down grade issues take out chat. Still think there are too many he said/ she saids going to happen and sooner or later the wrong person takes a fall. Sorry but it only takes 1 bad apple to ruin a pie and there a bushel in this game sry but I still think this will casue more issue then solve.

Shimrra3

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khandus View Post
Ive actually found 2 worth pardoning and 1 that i had to skip because it was very iffy either way
I do keep noticing the ones where the game's subtext has the enemy team being as bad or worse than the reported player in allied chat, so totally irrelevant to the case ... or when there are people just as bad as the reported player making things worse...

Also the times where its just one guy who has reported the player in a game, and for basically nothing, but then I go back to Game 1 and see the 0-24-0 Alistar or something and go Oh Yeah He Did THAT, bye.

Edit - Anyone else just see the tribunal go offline?

Nicha11

05-28-2011

Read announcement, rush off to tribunal to judge:

Velner

05-28-2011

One thing I feel would drastically improve the tribunal would be to include death notifications (for the reported, allies and enemies) inside the chat log so that we can get a better feel for the game's flow. Sometimes there's just not a lot of text to read as people give up communicating with the offender.

As an example; it would be a pretty clear indication that the reported was committed to ruining a game if they die twice before minions spawn and the trend continued throughout the game.

Shimrra3

05-28-2011

Nevermind, we're back. But the page titles are no longer in English.